Winter challenge 2016-2017 - Page 2

Thread: Winter challenge 2016-2017

@2toned , don't give up ! If this is something you really want to do, then just keep trying BUT try not to obsess. I have found the simpler my regimen the easier it has been. Also, i don't keep checking my progress, so it's always a nice surprise when i do see a difference. Hang in there

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

This is my starting of shade and this is my goal. My regimen will be very simple exfoliate with dudu osun soap. Scrub.fruiser double moisturising shower mix with citroclear and clinic clear lotion myt add a gng cream to give me the shade I want.it seems everyone is singing it's praises.can't wait to start.am so excited.@dave-John can u tell me wait mac shade she is ?

Quote Originally Posted by kweeny View Post
    I have been taking advantage of the weather.i have lightened/evened up so much.
    Nice.. current and goal.... product? using...

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GlowyGoddess002 View Post
    nice thread hun! What's the neostrata lotion for? Is it for exfoliating? & are you still using kojie san on your lips? I want mines pink! It's so stubborn!!
    10 percent GA lotion.. Kojie on lip yup.. with toothbrush... GA lotion....

Quote Originally Posted by steviegirl View Post
    Hi @John-Dave ! I am joining the challenge. Crap at posting pictures, but I am trying to even out and (still) working on hands, feet, elbows and knees. Will be using f&w aha lotion, which i just got to try, and finishing off some g&g and dodo that i have wandering around somewhere. Really , with this challenge i just want to use up stuff i have and TRY not to buy anything (except maybe a G.A lotion if i can find one in a store). Will update as i discover what i have.
    nice.... the neostrata is a 10 percent GA,, I buy it on sale on shopper.. I use it along with Kojie for good exfoliation.... F&W lotion is good along with it. soap... I need to go back to that african store in Missiaga to pick up more g@g oil.... how is dodo working for u...

Quote Originally Posted by olorioseni View Post
    This is my starting of shade and this is my goal. My regimen will be very simple exfoliate with dudu osun soap. Scrub.fruiser double moisturising shower mix with citroclear and clinic clear lotion myt add a gng cream to give me the shade I want.it seems everyone is singing it's praises.can't wait to start.am so excited.@dave-John can u tell me wait mac shade she is ?
    Nc 37 to 40

Hi @John-Dave , i see you're using the palmers skin success fade cream for your face. How long have you been using it? And how do you like it? I'm using it also just coz it has retinol but I don't see any difference yet! I have those little dark spots on my face and they ain't fading .. Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Jones View Post
    Hi @John-Dave, i see you're using the palmers skin success fade cream for your face. How long have you been using it? And how do you like it? I'm using it also just coz it has retinol but I don't see any difference yet! I have those little dark spots on my face and they ain't fading .. Yet.
    It work great... I think it is a good.. it work great with exfoliation.. have u tried a aha lotion for the face? or a vitamin c serum? that will give u a boost to fade dark spot

Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    It work great... I think it is a good.. it work great with exfoliation.. have u tried a aha lotion for the face? or a vitamin c serum? that will give u a boost to fade dark spot
    honestly I have no idea what an AHA lotion is I do have fair and white aha lotion that use on my body and it's soap also for my face. I did use kojic acid soap and black soap both irritated my skin.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements