Winter challenge 2016-2017 - Page 3

Thread: Winter challenge 2016-2017

*photo removed*

Those are are the dark spots I'm talking about. Ps sorry I don't know how to fix the pictures

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yayyy great Thread .. def. joining the challenge !!

So this my skintone nw55 currentlyBildschirmfoto 2016-12-13 um 12.31.11.png trying to lighten up to nw43 (atleast later decide if I want to get lighter) my Regimen is based on natural stuff. I'll keep my regimen as simple as possible I noticed that keeping a strict multi phase regimen didn'T help so : Shower daily either with AHA F&W Soap,GnG Soap or Kojie San Soap. after use GnG cream or clear essence mixed with ht26 strong bleaching oil(+ other serums i'm about to buy). Occasionally baths with the kit, later if i lightend quite noticeably yellow peeling oil on dark parts like butt knuckles ankles knees elbows and that ... DATS DE GOAL meagan-good.jpg(think she'S nc45 I)

Wish you luck on your journey <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    nice.... the neostrata is a 10 percent GA,, I buy it on sale on shopper.. I use it along with Kojie for good exfoliation.... F&W lotion is good along with it. soap... I need to go back to that african store in Missiaga to pick up more g@g oil.... how is dodo working for u...

Thanks for the tip!Will go pick it up. Haven't used dodo for a while, been exfoliating to even up, it definately lightened me quite a bit so I stopped it. I am happy with my tone, just want to be EVEN!!!!!!!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@KiyaLight def doable. You should add an aha or bha lotion (lactic or glycolic) into your regi. other than that, looking good. I would also recommend concentrating on dark stubborn areas before lightening. Don't forget skin building as even exfoliating thins the skin.

can't wait

I just starded to use this week for my face a mix qei+ cream gel cream and serum and for body abonne miracle spa milk and Debbitone black soap the honey verion.serum-eclaircissant.jpggel-creme-eclaircissante-visage-corps.jpgcreme-eclaircissante-harmonie-visage-corps.jpgimages.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

@steviegirl : what kinda dodo did you use? Post a pic/link/website as to where you got it from. Thanks for the helpful words of encouragement. I was meaning t ask you how's your hair? I havent seen you in the hair threads for ions! My back, I want it to be the color of my chest but its not moving. Please tell me what dodo you used and what other products you used with it?

Quote Originally Posted by steviegirl View Post
    Thanks for the tip!Will go pick it up. Haven't used dodo for a while, been exfoliating to even up, it definately lightened me quite a bit so I stopped it. I am happy with my tone, just want to be EVEN!!!!!!!!!

Joining this challenge! Gonna be working on my lips& taking progress pics.

I'm in!

Products..
    ~Exfoliation: Dodo white up soap, LA lotion, Korean towel

~Lightening: Clinic Clear Lotion & oil

~Moisturizer: aloe vera gel, coconut oil and bio oil for my body and for my face l'oreal collagen filler cream.

Ok this is my current shade the first picture is at work indoors the second is just now in my house night-time.
    IMG_20161213_164434.jpg
    IMG_20161213_164947.jpg

My goal is 2 shades. I will be dedicated to this because I really don't be. My son just takes my life but now he is almost two he's giving me my life back haha. haven't been lightening so here we go
    Last edited by Sayuriibishh; 12-13-2016 at 11:05 PM.

Forgot to add piment doux serum on my joints and hard to lighting area's

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements