Winter challenge 2016-2017 - Page 54

Thread: Winter challenge 2016-2017

You are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
    @AIME ohh I thought you started. Keep me posted..

I was thinking of getting retin-a but that shipping fee tho on ADC! Le sigh...

So I might put that off and start using Sure white.. Haven't seen DoDo anywhere... But I need to expand my search

I like the high yellow so Im hoping the sure white can help with...

Thanks for the encouragement! Consistency is def key even tho sometime i feel not a damn thing is happening lol

Xoxo

Are you gonna post any pics @lightboy ?
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Happy for you @slayanna ....
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

did you buy this online? where do i purchase this from?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Any reviews on these two products
    First lady and Topiclear

20170320_182211.jpg

I went 1 shade lighter in my skin and 2 shades darker on my face. I realised that the carotone black spot remover i was using on my face was causing redness. So i replaced it with precious vit c serum at night and f&w whitenizer vit c gel during the day. It is not helping. my face keeps going dark. Pls can someone recommend a face cream, gel, serum or a face routine? I'm so frustrated right now. I'm like 2 diff persons

@slayanna thanks! What was your regimen.. Or products you used? Were you dark skinned to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
    OK I guess I'm first....

Still tweaking my regimen and my progress is not perfect not even close.....but gotta start somewhere..

Sometimes I see progress and sometimes I'm like what's the point nothing is happening... But I'll post anyway so y'all can let me know

Before

*photos removed*
    After 8 weeks of exfoliation (no peels just soaks and kojie San and scrubs)

Apply lightening products in Jan...until now... Was a bit lazy or frustrated sometimes but yea

Not the most recent pic of my arms and legs took this in the middle of February.. I think they are lighter now.. Idk tho..Will take a pic another time

Not much to show.. Still not as even as I wannaa Be.. Any advise on that??

But gonna continue and I guess I'll see in another 3 months where I am
    Wowww.... great improvements??. Keep it up. U look good

This is my update. Face went one shade darker i think, and my body improved greatly especially my spots. Abt 1 or 2 shades lighter. I posted a b4 pic of my legs at the start of this thread. Couldn't find it to do a side by side comparism. I suffered from felaria in the past.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 4evayoung; 03-21-2017 at 06:43 PM.

Good job @Emmie !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4evayoung View Post
    I went 1 shade lighter in my skin and 2 shades darker on my face. I realised that the carotone black spot remover i was using on my face was causing redness. So i replaced it with precious vit c serum at night and f&w whitenizer vit c gel during the day. It is not helping. my face keeps going dark. Pls can someone recommend a face cream, gel, serum or a face routine? I'm so frustrated right now. I'm like 2 diff persons
    This happened to me precious gel stopped working for me. Do weekly LA peels but I personally recommend a deeper peel like maxipeel,ypo,gpo just to start from scratch. I also recommend reviva labs 5% glycolic acid face cream use this and also use IKB or lemonvate gel and serum. Do weekly lemon masks you can use a slice of lemon or lemon juice leave it on your face for 5-10 minutes then rinse. Also do weekly turmeric mask. Add turmeric powder in plain yogurt with some lemon, and honey and leave on your face for 30 minutes do to three days a week. My face got messed up recently and these masks have saved me. P.S IKB lightens in patches at first but then it evens out your face and when it does it does it well!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements