Winter challenge 2016-2017
Page 1 of 55 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Winter challenge 2016-2017

Winter Challenge 2016-2017

WINTER CHALLENGE 2016-2017

As the title suggests, I think it’s time for a WINTER CHALLENGE. For those of us living in temperate climates, winter is our best friend and the best time to get aggressive on exfoliating, lightening or maintaining. Challenges keep us focused on our progress and goal and it’s always good to have company to share our findings with. It’s also a good way to review products. This challenge is open to anyone: whether you are exfoliating, removing a perma-tan, lightening/bleaching or maintaining. You can also join if you just wish to work on a specific area of your body (feet, knuckles, knees etc). So here are the rules:

Challenge start date: December 15

c3cbf6500623d80dc16a040269b3853a.jpg

Challenge end date: March 15

• Upload a starting pic to show your current shade: be sure to block features out, if you so desire. The picture doesn’t have to be of your face, it can be from the neck down (any area that you are comfortable with is fine). If you don’t want to upload a pic then you can use a celeb as reference (though real pictures give the best platform of properly gauging your progress).
    • List the regimen that you will be utilizing for the duration of the challenge, you don't have to go into lengthy detail just list the products.
    • At the end of the challenge you will upload an ending pic to assess how much you have achieved (after all that is the main purpose of a challenge!)

Ok so I will start off Golden yellow tone... ll.jpgkkj.jpg Nc 44/45 Goal Pale NC42/40

Face Routine.......

l;.jpg

Body Routine .....

kk.jpg

HAPPY LIGHTENING AND HAPPY HOLIDAY...
    Last edited by John-Dave; 12-12-2016 at 07:43 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'm soooo tired of trying. I honestly dont know how you guys do it; it's quite tiresome. I guess it's a lifestyle indeed. I won't be joining but rather, lurking. Happy hunting though

@2toned .. dont give up.. Im am here to help you

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

hey john dave! i'm thinking of trying retin a and the only place I see is all day chemist. is this place reliable? I've heard stories on here about them stealing money from accounts.

never mind, I don't want to take any chances. i'll just keep using my glytone and lactic lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by lolacreammocha View Post
    hey john dave! i'm thinking of trying retin a and the only place I see is all day chemist. is this place reliable? I've heard stories on here about them stealing money from accounts.
    Ya it is.... many member have purchased from there

I have been taking advantage of the weather.i have lightened/evened up so much.

Quote Originally Posted by kweeny View Post
    I have been taking advantage of the weather.i have lightened/evened up so much.
    What have you been using hun?

Quote Originally Posted by John-Dave View Post
    WINTER CHALLENGE 2016-2017

As the title suggests, I think it’s time for a WINTER CHALLENGE. For those of us living in temperate climates, winter is our best friend and the best time to get aggressive on exfoliating, lightening or maintaining. Challenges keep us focused on our progress and goal and it’s always good to have company to share our findings with. It’s also a good way to review products. This challenge is open to anyone: whether you are exfoliating, removing a perma-tan, lightening/bleaching or maintaining. You can also join if you just wish to work on a specific area of your body (feet, knuckles, knees etc). So here are the rules:

Challenge start date: December 15

c3cbf6500623d80dc16a040269b3853a.jpg

Challenge end date: March 15

• Upload a starting pic to show your current shade: be sure to block features out, if you so desire. The picture doesn’t have to be of your face, it can be from the neck down (any area that you are comfortable with is fine). If you don’t want to upload a pic then you can use a celeb as reference (though real pictures give the best platform of properly gauging your progress).
    • List the regimen that you will be utilizing for the duration of the challenge, you don't have to go into lengthy detail just list the products.
    • At the end of the challenge you will upload an ending pic to assess how much you have achieved (after all that is the main purpose of a challenge!)

Ok so I will start off Golden yellow tone... ll.jpgkkj.jpg Nc 44/45 Goal Pale NC42/40

Face Routine.......

l;.jpg

Body Routine .....

kk.jpg

HAPPY LIGHTENING AND HAPPY HOLIDAY...
    nice thread hun! What's the neostrata lotion for? Is it for exfoliating? & are you still using kojie san on your lips? I want mines pink! It's so stubborn!!

Hi @John-Dave ! I am joining the challenge. Crap at posting pictures, but I am trying to even out and (still) working on hands, feet, elbows and knees. Will be using f&w aha lotion, which i just got to try, and finishing off some g&g and dodo that i have wandering around somewhere. Really , with this challenge i just want to use up stuff i have and TRY not to buy anything (except maybe a G.A lotion if i can find one in a store). Will update as i discover what i have.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements