DIY Vit. C: just water and LAA. The PH?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: DIY Vit. C: just water and LAA. The PH?

DIY Vit. C: just water and LAA. The PH?

Does anyone have a recipe to share that consists of just water and vitamin c.
    What percentage are you making?
    How much distilled water and LAA?
    Have you tested the PH?

Thanks so much!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Here is a great thread to read through, lots of great info there
    http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...edient-Sources
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Thanks for sharing!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thank you for the recipe

What is vitamin c used for?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    What is vitamin c used for?
    Vit C is an antioxidant. It attacks free radicals and does great damage management!!

Gymrat thanks for your response. Like most guys I have no clue about skin care. Seems like alot of people are using Retin A and Vitamin C. I dont want to buy skin care products that when used with other products will do more damage than good. What would be a good basic skin care routine? Thanks.

Gymrat thanks for your response. Like most guys I have no clue about skin care. Seems like alot of people are using Retin A and Vitamin C. I dont want to buy skin care products that when used with other products will do more damage than good. What would be a good basic skin care routine? Thanks.
    Buckeye, what are some of your skincare concerns? I will gladly help you with a basic routine.

Gymrat, In 2011 I became ill and had to have brain surgery and I think that caused my skin to age. Now I have slight puffiness and a little discoloration under my eyes, I also have some laugh lines. I would also like to have smoother skin. Thanks

Gymrat, In 2011 I became ill and had to have brain surgery and I think that caused my skin to age. Now I have slight puffiness and a little discoloration under my eyes, I also have some laugh lines. I would also like to have smoother skin. Thanks
    Awwh I am sorry, I hope your surgery was a success and you are feeling better.

As for your skin I would use a basic cleanser, nothing harsh. After cleansing you can use a Vit C serum, then a moisturizer. Your moisturizer can consist of a simple facial oil. Pure jojoba oil works great as a moisturizer. And sunscreen is a must!! As for laugh lines it could be that your are not moisturizing enough. Once you get some moisture in your skin you may feel and look better. Give it a few weeks. As for puffiness, medication could be the cause of this, be sure you are drinking plenty of water.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements