Skin Care Talk banner

Hi everyone at SCT

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  shestarr 
#1 ·
I finally joined today after google kept sending me to various threads on your site in my search to sort out my burnt skin after two summers of extreme heat and no sun protection.
I have gone from a caramel to a very dark brown which I only noticed after it was pointed out to me by someone who informed me that I was a lot darker than my pictures.
I never knew there were so many skin lightening products until a few weeks ago and now I appear to have collected quite a few different types of soaps, lotions, gels and creams.
Some I am afraid to use because of the smell (Sure White cream in a tube smells like hair relaxer from the 80's) and some I've only just started using after visiting and revisiting SCT several times.
Thank you to everyone who has shared their regime and the wisdom gained from their experience.

#4 ·
yAS! Welcome, beautiful Sasa! :hugs: You've come to the right place and your skin WILL get back to its normal desired state. It just takes a bit of faith and patience. Practice SAP on top of the regimen you choose and you will be fine. This community is life. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.