Newbie with skin problems

Thread: Newbie with skin problems

Newbie with skin problems

Hello everyone

I'm a newbie here with skin problems and google never misses a beat and brought me to this delightful site. I'm having problems with hyper pigmentation around my lips and chin. Never had skin problems until turning almost 40 and its killing me softly. My wallet is definitely wearing thin (figurative) trying new products for my sensitive and dry skin. Hope this site can put me in the right directions.

Thanks again

Vintage Blue

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Blue View Post
    Hello everyone

I'm a newbie here with skin problems and google never misses a beat and brought me to this delightful site. I'm having problems with hyper pigmentation around my lips and chin. Never had skin problems until turning almost 40 and its killing me softly. My wallet is definitely wearing thin (figurative) trying new products for my sensitive and dry skin. Hope this site can put me in the right directions.

Thanks again

Vintage Blue
    Hi welcome on here. Stop what ever you using and bluid your face with shea butter for 1week. After that get lactic acid peel. Exfoliate your face with low percent like 20. Get any of the mention
    Any of the fair and white face cream
    Fair and white cream gel or
    Lightening up face cream everything will go like magic.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements