One Permanent Skin Lightning Peel better than creams in the longrun?

Thread: One Permanent Skin Lightning Peel better than creams in the longrun?

One Permanent Skin Lightning Peel better than creams in the longrun?

I created this post because I wanted to show all current skin lighteners this very intriguing peel. One of its side effects is PERMANENTLY lightening your skin. Yup! You will no longer beable to tan the peeled area ever again. Similar to northern European skin where it burns rather than tan.

Before I Start id like to say the Phenol Peel is by no means a sole skin lighter peel. In fact its considered a disadvantage that fair skinned people overlook and completely dismiss due to unpopularity amongst them.

Phenol Peels
    What was it intended to do or fix?
    - Reducing the appearance of deeper lines and wrinkles.
    - Most effective in reversing sun damage, treating acne scarring, reducing deeper lines and wrinkles and removing hyper-pigmentation, and other visible signs of ageing.

Side Effects (Important)
    - Permanent whitening of skin; possibility of hyper or hypopigmentation. Scarring of the skin can occur.

Important point
    Those with a darker complexion may want to consider other options for treating their wrinkles, as a phenol peel will cause demarcation lines on the skin, particularly between the face and the neck, on this skin tone.

This means people with skin types Flitz 4 and up have skin tone lines.

Now, this peel was targeted torward whites or fair skinned individuals mostly because one after you do this your skin will get dramatically whiter. And if your skin is already white its easier to pull off.

However this doesn't mean people of color cant perform this peel. It does mean you have to be extra cautious picking who will do or allow this peel on you. Im in-between flitz 4 and 3 so i might be able to just get by. Also there are MANY different kinds of solutions and formulas people have created to alter end outcome. So im sure its possible to customize it to you.

I still think you all should look into this peel. People with flitz 3 and under is for who its targeted for. But i will begin to ask questions amongst a wide variety of dermatologists.

Cost :approx. $4000. One time.

Downtime : Up to 3 months. 3 weeks can put on makeup

Take it for what it is. For now only a stepping stone

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

This sounds like a dream but lines of demarcation are no good

The possibility of PIH is giving me the heebeejeebies! This peel is too deep for POC in my opinion.
    Face/Neck: Nadinola extra strength
    Body: Regular Labidjanaise cream and lotion
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha

Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

No. That's not what this peel is designed for, and there's research that shows that some people actually can become darker (in a spotty kind of way) and the results can be ugly in darker individuals.
    Check your shade / skin color - Hidden Content

Hey guys is the Fair and white aha lotion and the soap too strong? I want to exfoliate with both of these products and exfo towel and exfo gloves. And maybe Dodo osun soap.

Im scared of visible peeling and burning my skin.

Im dark skinned like Kelly rowland and on my lighter places Im lik a tanned rihanna. Butt and back are Alec Wek tone.
    Please Please someone answer me

Quote Originally Posted by Sasa1 View Post
    Hey guys is the Fair and white aha lotion and the soap too strong? I want to exfoliate with both of these products and exfo towel and exfo gloves. And maybe Dodo osun soap.

Im scared of visible peeling and burning my skin.

Im dark skinned like Kelly rowland and on my lighter places Im lik a tanned rihanna. Butt and back are Alec Wek tone.
    Please Please someone answer me
    @Sasa1 ......i answered ur question already......fair and white aha its good go for it

No need to be scared fair and white aha is not that strong. Now need in using osun soap just the aha lotion and soap is ok for exfoliation. @Sasa1

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements