Skin Care Talk banner

Thin skin! Please help

12K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Sel 
#1 ·
So I used carotone body lotion and soap for 1yr. I never wore sunscreen while using it and never did any skin building mainly because I didn't do any research. I woke up one morning with a crepey looking skin and wrinkles. I was devastated. I did some research and found out it was due to the HQ and that it could be skin atrophy. I've been trying to fix it with but nothing has been working for me. I need help. I'm turning 20 in march but look like I'm 40. A lot of people don't see it much but I do. My skin was firm and thick. Now it's thins and fragile and crepey looking.

#2 ·
Use a soap like carotein and add vitamin c serum, emu oil into your regime and use a gentle loofah and some amlactin these will gently exfoliate your skin use the emu oil and sheA butter at night take collagen pills and also use a lotion that helps with collagen add biotin, MSM to your regi then when you return to lightening after applying your lightener add a moisturizing lotion this will help prevent skin thining so sorry for what happened to you and avoid HQ for now.

#5 · (Edited)
hi you will need to break from lightening for a while. Darken will occur but is better then damaging your skin. Skin bluid your body for 2weeks with shea butter which is very important. After that you can do a full body peel with lactic acid 20%.... After that then we take it from there. If you dnt listern and you go on the fastest way you will damage your skin. Dodo white up and clinic clear you dnt need for now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.