Skin Care Talk banner

Hyperpigmentation In Face.. SEVERE NEED HELP *Permatan*

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  John-Dave 
#1 ·
Hello I am fairly new to this whole "Skin Care" lifestyle if you will. I am trying to find a solution to my problem and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how to fix my horrible hyperpigmentation issues. I have struggled with my face being darker than my body for years now. I tried to ignore it but eventually gave in and decided to start fixing it. As you can see my face is significantly darker than my ears, the side of my neck, and my hands (which is my natural skin tone). The lack of care for my skin growing up is to blame (not wearing sunscreen, not washing face regularly etc..). For some reason the negligence has affected me, but none of my friends (not fair). Fast Forward since then I have had TCA peel treatments, but to no avail. The only thing I will say that it has improved is the smoothness but not the color. I also have a skin care routine which I will Break down so you have a better idea of my daily activities:

Morning:

1. Wash face with daily face wash
2. Apply facial moisturizer or coconut oil
3. Apply Aveeno sun screen SPF 30 (recommended by my esthetician because I have darker skin)

Night:

1.Wash face with daily face wash
2. Apply facial moisturizer or coconut oil

*Twice a week I exfoliate with the Mandelic Scrub*

I recently just bought the GREEN PEELING OIL because after reading the threads on here and seeing what doctors had to say about it, it seems to be the answer to my prayers. I just wanted a bit more feedback after explaining my situation and showing my pictures because I understand that I need a cure tailored specifically for me and my skin. If anyone out there with experience can please help I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.