Skin Care Talk banner

Encourage My 2017/55h+Harmony Range

25K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  LondonGirl2 
#1 ·
After all this years I have tried a lot of product which gave me very good results but the problems I normal experience are, green or red veins,white dots,horrible skin with uneven body.. I have been looking to achieve an even and very light skin like Maame water lol. Whenever I acheive the tone am looking for ,am always not happy with my skin. I decide to stop all lightening bluid my skin with shea butter do a full body peel then start all over again. This time I plan on trying 55h+ range which a friend recommend. The train was not as fast as I tot but honestly speaking my white dots,green and red veins are all gone. I have even and uniform skin now,, Is been a month now all i can see is even skin, I just need some encorangment to continue this line.
55h+ lotion serum and soap is what am using now.

Product Beauty Skin care Water Lotion
Perfume Bottle Glass bottle Cosmetics

If you are looking for fast lightening pls dont try this. You can share your review on this if you have used before. THANKS

See less See more
#3 ·
After all this years I have tried a lot of product which gave me very good results but the problems I normal experience are, green or red veins,white dots,horrible skin with uneven body.. I have been looking to achieve an even and very light skin like Maame water lol. Whenever I acheive the tone am looking for ,am always not happy with my skin. I decide to stop all lightening bluid my skin with shea butter do a full body peel then start all over again. This time I plan on trying 55h+ range which a friend recommend. The train was not as fast as I tot but honestly speaking my white dots,green and red veins are all gone. I have even and uniform skin now,, Is been a month now all i can see is even skin, I just need some encorangment to continue this line.
55h+ lotion serum and soap is what am using now.

View attachment 38721 View attachment 38729 View attachment 38737

If you are looking for fast lightening pls dont try this. You can share your review on this if you have used before. THANKS
Nice . Am on 55ht too but I use it with other lightening serum like gng oil or pigment doux. The process was so slow with gng so I moved to pigment doux and ikb gel mixed with it , it's more effective but I agree with d uniformity. Give update about ur progress mayb I 'll use d soap too. This is my second bottle , no white dots or whatever , started with d purple line, using d green now, mayb I 'll buy d orange next .. lol " what a junkie!! I know

#5 ·
This the wrong forum tho! Lol.

Lemme know how it works tho.

#16 ·
All the best Ajoa .... Looking forward to your reviews and updates.

#17 ·
Hi so have darking so much with the set thru my skin is perfect i cant contiune. Am done with the set lol. Am add local oil with 55h+ lotion as before. Add in shea butter to prevent the green VEIN from appearing.
My before i was using 55ht lotion miss white serum and some local oil. My now am using 55h+ lotion 2serum of 55h+ one miss white serum and gel.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Skin Green Neck Shoulder Joint

#20 ·
Hi so have darking so much with the set thru my skin is perfect i cant contiune. Am done with the set lol. Am add local oil with 55h+ lotion as before. Add in shea butter to prevent the green VEIN from appearing.
My before i was using 55ht lotion miss white serum and some local oil. My now am using 55h+ lotion 2serum of 55h+ one miss white serum and gel.

View attachment 39377
@gymrat have been using the lotion with other serum for 4months which works very good but green veins all over so i deceide to try it will 55h+ serum which darken me. Am now using 55h+ lotion with other serum and oil with shea butter... hope u get me now??
OMG!! And one would think that using it with its own serum is best :scratch:

#19 ·
@gymrat have been using the lotion with other serum for 4months which works very good but green veins all over so i deceide to try it will 55h+ serum which darken me. Am now using 55h+ lotion with other serum and oil with shea butter... hope u get me now??

#21 ·
I get you now :yes: @ajoa, was not understanding til you broke it down for me, thank you!!

#25 ·
#24 ·
Doesn't 55H+ Harmonie Reparateur lotion have carrot oil or beta-carotene listed as an ingredient? Me personally, anything I have used with "carrot" has darkened me.

#27 ·
Hi guys, i also used d 55h+ harmonie repertoire lotion 4 abt 2andhalf mnths nd just got kind of darker instead, couldn't understand why thou. So I've decided 2 try sumtinelse with d remaining unmixed lotion i hve.
Here goes - HALF 55h+ harmonie lotion
- 2 bottles of maxiwhite kojic
acid serums
- Small quantity of d 55h+
glycerine
Guys what do u think abt dis mix?? I'll love 2 squeeze in some gels but i dnt know which 2 use AND d numbers 2 squeeze-in aswell. Am in Nigeria, hopefully I'll see ur recommendations 2 buy.

#31 ·
55h+ is a totall waste of time for ppl who want to lighten their skin.. 55h+ will judt brighten and unify ur skin.. maybe lighten 1-2 shades.. already light ppl will have more success with that..

Search a lotion or cream which is already effective, it must work with its own serum too.. then mix in 4 effective lightening gels..
La lotion is needed and a good soap.. for ppl who aint use hq arbutin and ka should be the way.. retin a can be used to wisley on the skin as well as add more serums to that mix..

Natural lightener can be mixed to be as strong as hq at least nearly! Gels are really important too as they r designed stronger then creams .

For example my mix is

Qe+ gold i added 3 ikb gels + 3 precious gel and 2 ikb serum and 2 precious serum i mixed alll ib the qe+ gold lotion..

I apply my ga lotion 10% on face
Layer milk protein gel
Then after few mins apply my qe+ mix
Shower with carrot glow soap..

If someone has a very dark shade, they must start with hq first for 4-5 months then properly and wisley wean off the hq and make a safe natural mix... also natural mix can be strong..

You just have to know how to mix stuff..

#32 ·
@mccartney So are u saying d 55h+ mix wouldn't be effective??
Not sure i understood u properly
Is it possible for me to make it effective enough???? What are all d things i can add in 4 d best results..... Am in Nigeria nd it's kind of hard 2 find products like ikb etc.

Between, what do u think of this mix
- half Labidjanaise or clinic clear lotion
- 2 maxiwhite kojic acid serums
- a bit of d 55h+ crystaline glycerine
What cn i still add in (if necessary) 4 dat great mix???
I want that glowy, creamy pale-ish yellow complexion, lol

But ofcourse let me see wat u hve 2 say abt d 55h+ mix first.
Incase u dnt know d mix am talking abt, it's on d page or two before this one

#36 ·
I only see good results with 55ht when mix with Africa oil but unhealty skin which i dnt like. @chiny yes lighten up has hq if you dnt abuse it you will achieve very good results. Uniform glow and white skin. Yes the cream is in a circular form. Lightening/whitening get frustrated if you dnt get what you want. I am ok now over years in this on and off journey.
I use lighten up cream,serum ,their papaya soap n hq free gel . Fair n white aha lotion once a while. I mix half serum in all cream. Use in the morning bath with the papaya soap and gel night only. The gel works very good. Overnight lightening its said to use once or twice a week but i use it almost everyday..

#37 ·
@ajoa Thnks 4 responding
Do u use d mixed cream and serum mix even in d mornings?? Or is it only just in d nights??
How exactly do u use d gel, i couldn't understand wat u meant??? Like where and how do u use d Gel???
Is this lighten-up products frm d mitchel brand???
When did u REALLY start seeing results frm using all this products????

#39 ·
I use lighten up cream mix with half of the serum morning, i dont go unto the sun always. I use shea butter if my day will be on the sun.. Lighten up clarify gel night only. http://www.mitchellbrands.com/our-p...-with-papaya-fruit-extract-and-4-shea-butter/ thats the soap i use. I dont know how the product will work with other soaps but you can try and see how it goes. Am not good in lighten shades but everyone see me as a light skin girl.. i was on and off with lighten up product . i added the gel about 7weeks and am good to go. @chiny

#40 ·
If i were to use 55+ i ll also use it with África serums. Dodo oil diluted in half with g n g oil or labi arbutin oil.
I once used these oils straight on. I was palé n glowy But d skin building requirement was Hectic.
Added them later on to a lotion. I lost 1shade then it maintaned a glowy tone. And was affordable too.
For me no more crazy expensive mixes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.