Skin Lightening Affirmation videos on you tube
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Skin Lightening Affirmation videos on you tube

Skin Lightening Affirmation videos on you tube

Hello everyone! So I have come across some videos on Youtube that claim to cause physical changes in our body if we listen to them daily for a few months. They play affirmations in a very fast speed so they supposedly bypass the conscious mind and penetrate and condition the subconscious mind to cause the physical changes, such as skin lightening to manifest. It usually takes 2 weeks for the results to manifest according to the channels, but so many comments say they see results in as little as a 3-4 days. Here is a link to one such video :

https://youtu.be/vXUlLlVQUPw

here are the few affirmations from the video, there are many more.
    My skin pigmentation is now fading and becoming lighter.My skin pigmentation is reducing and lightening now.My melanogenesis process now changes to manifest lighter skin.My melanocytes now transform and change to manifest lighter skin.My melanosomes now transform and change to manifest lighter skin.My skin color is now lightening perfectly and evenly.My skin color now becomes lighter every time I listen to these affirmations.

I was wondering if folks here try it out and review the results an stick to it for minimum 3 months.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by laylahai View Post
    Hello everyone! So I have come across some videos on Youtube that claim to cause physical changes in our body if we listen to them daily for a few months. They play affirmations in a very fast speed so they supposedly bypass the conscious mind and penetrate and condition the subconscious mind to cause the physical changes, such as skin lightening to manifest. It usually takes 2 weeks for the results to manifest according to the channels, but so many comments say they see results in as little as a 3-4 days. Here is a link to one such video :

My skin pigmentation is now fading and becoming lighter.My skin pigmentation is reducing and lightening now.My melanogenesis process now changes to manifest lighter skin.My melanocytes now transform and change to manifest lighter skin.My melanosomes now transform and change to manifest lighter skin.My skin color is now lightening perfectly and evenly.My skin color now becomes lighter every time I listen to these affirmations.

I was wondering if folks here try it out and review the results an stick to it for minimum 3 months.
    I did and now I'm awaiting some g&g cream lol. The ones I found were for lighter brown skin. Maybe my mind wasn't as focused?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Whaaaat? And u guys believe in such things?? Loooool for me its like witchcraft or something.. kinda creepy..

This is interesting . Please update us if this actually works for y'all . I don't have the patience for that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by laylahai View Post

It sounds like the of attraction which works using the same premise by speaking things into your life except you have to do the work also so just chanting ain't gonna do much without rubbing, shots, supplements, peels and consistency and experimentation. Anyone that says you don't need to lighten your skin is lying.

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    It sounds like the of attraction which works using the same premise by speaking things into your life except you have to do the work also so just chanting ain't gonna do much without rubbing, shots, supplements, peels and consistency and experimentation. Anyone that says you don't need to lighten your skin is lying.
    Wonder who came up with this nonsense hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    well its not completely nonsense. Placebo effect is a real thing. So much so every drug you use is tested in a double blind control study to eliminate the effects belief can have on the final results. Belief does play a role in the efficacy of the products.
    "A placebo may be given to a person in order to deceive the recipient into thinking that it is an active treatment. In drug testing and medical research, a placebo can be made to resemble an active medication or therapy so that it functions as a control; this is to prevent the recipient(s) and/or others from knowing (with their consent) whether a treatment is active or inactive, as expectations about efficacy can influence results.[6][7] This phenomenon, in which the recipient perceives an improvement in condition due to personal expectations, rather than the treatment itself, is known as the placebo effect or placebo response.[8][9] Research about the effect is ongoing.[10]"

even if these tapes. the creams are not effective in themselves we can still get some benefit out of it by believing them to be effective and expecting postive results.

Thought so too ....

Whaaaat? And u guys believe in such things?? Loooool for me its like witchcraft or something.. kinda creepy..
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

There all kinds of people in the world lol!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements