Anybody tried the ordinary? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Anybody tried the ordinary?

@MrsBurney2015 Yea I much prefer to use Vit C at morning, but I have to wake up much earlier to do my complete skincare, so I give up. haha. As I work very early. So morning I just slap BP on pimple area (if any) and sunscreen. Then just continue with loose powder, bronzer, blush, brows and be done with it.

I used to use Finacea at am and pm, and I noticed that I didn't get oily as much as now. I have oily skin. Now I have to spray UD Deslick to keep everything in place.
    Living in humid country doesn't help haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chocosweet View Post
    @MrsBurney2015 Yea I much prefer to use Vit C at morning, but I have to wake up much earlier to do my complete skincare, so I give up. haha. As I work very early. So morning I just slap BP on pimple area (if any) and sunscreen. Then just continue with loose powder, bronzer, blush, brows and be done with it.

I used to use Finacea at am and pm, and I noticed that I didn't get oily as much as now. I have oily skin. Now I have to spray UD Deslick to keep everything in place.
    Living in humid country doesn't help haha
    @chocosweet so sorry you have to get up so early, I work from home so that of course allows me to take my time putting my face together, which I will admit doenst happen daily, accept for my skin care, I just recently started being very good about that. I used to use the Finacea am and pm as well, but I am the opposite, i have dry skin so that dried me out way to much that I just stuck with the pm. Im in a pretty much dry climate, but humidity has been try to creep it way into our summers these last few years, but I am a sweater so need something to hold my face in place as well. lol

@MrsBurney2015 yes, finacea def makes my skin less oilier. wah I can't imagine it on dry skin people. What do you use it for?
    I use it for small whiteheads and it really keeps them under control. I rarely have any whiteheads. I don't have any solution for blackheads yet though. but I can deal with them.

I also miss my freelance job. I think I might go back to full time freelancer in the near future. I just can't seem to be bound with timing in current office.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@chocosweet my derm prescribed it for rosacea/redness. It helps when I use it regularly, which I just started doing again. I just have to add an oil or cream after to help with the dryness.

That sounds interesting, what do you do when you freelance? I will be crying all the way to work the day I have to go back to an office! Fingers crossed that never happens!!

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements