Skin Care Talk banner

Iman makeup

56K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  gymrat 
#1 ·
Does anyone like her makeup?

it used to be sold at Kohl's department stores but now its being sold at Walgreens. I like it but you have to be careful because its heavy and its not meant for those who don't like heavy coverage. I like heavy makeup even though I don't need it. I just like the look it gives me. I alternate between this and Milan Minerals makeup.

#2 ·
I have used her cream to powder foundation. I find it too heavy personally. Anyway it covered my acne scars and spots well but I find it too sticky and hard to apply. If you don't watch it, you might end up overdoing it and looking ashy.

#6 ·
Iman makeup is available at a few places here too. I found it heavy & masky & I didn't like the colour choices. One great idea she has: this lipstick designed for people with one lip darker than the other. First you even the tone of the lips to match, then you apply the colour. Some black women & South Asian women have an extreme difference in col from their bottom to their top lip making it hard to choose lipsticks well. Iman has the solution. It looks better than when women slather concealer all over their lips & then colour them (a thick gloppy look)

#9 ·
I love the line. The cream to powder is full coverage It does not go on easy you definitely need some to help you blend it in. But Its one of my favorite the same with the stick foundation its good coverage no concealer is needed but again the texture is not easy to blend. The powder is okay. Got it once. But with their products I would suggest a setting spray since its a full coverage cream foundation.

#12 ·
Iman cosmetics has an app now that will take a picture of you and tell you what foundations lipsticks and whatnot. I just downloaded it,
Foundation:Sand 4
Powder: Sand Medium
BB Cream: Sand light (haha yeah right).

Well since they sell it at Walgreens (if I don't like I can return) I might try it out.

#13 ·
Iman cosmetics has an app now that will take a picture of you and tell you what foundations lipsticks and whatnot. I just downloaded it,
Foundation:Sand 4
Powder: Sand Medium
BB Cream: Sand light (haha yeah right).

Well since they sell it at Walgreens (if I don't like I can return) I might try it out.
This is good to know. After you get your things let me now how accurate it is. Do you know about http://findation.com/
Its a super cool site too to help you find other options.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.