People that have really succeeded with skin lightening (regime)

Thread: People that have really succeeded with skin lightening (regime)

People that have really succeeded with skin lightening (regime)

Hello, I'm very "new" to the concept of regime (I've done skin lightening before and succeeded pretty well but it was very damaging to my skin, so after stopping, my skin went back to nc50 from nc42ish.
    Can people that have lightened themselves at least 5 shades post their regime, and how they maintain if they've reached their goal.
    When I started lightening (a year ago) i had no idea about exfoliating or peels. I used dermovate (steroids, avoid) + clear essence HQ (2%) + lemon cream and sometimes the gel + Diana cream (has mercury, avoid).

I mixed it all up, and kinda abused it so often, that my skin got thin enough to reveal blackheads and moles and got flaming red from blood circulation probably caused by the hq + steroids + mercury ,that's why I stopped with that regime.

I'm now starting again and I'm interested to hear how others got super light.

Thanks for taking your time to read this

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi @BandwagonFallacy & welcome to SCT. Don't feel bad about your past skin lightening experience, many of us have been down that road. You will soon get into the hang of things done right - take time to read thru the threads .... Here's a good starting place ... : http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...eginners+guide
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

Quote Originally Posted by AIME View Post
    Hi @BandwagonFallacy & welcome to SCT. Don't feel bad about your past skin lightening experience, many of us have been down that road. You will soon get into the hang of things done right - take time to read thru the threads .... Here's a good starting place ... : http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...eginners+guide

Thank you, I'll do a deep research on this site.
    Thank god I found an amazing forum that discusses skin lightening

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BandwagonFallacy View Post
    Hello, I'm very "new" to the concept of regime (I've done skin lightening before and succeeded pretty well but it was very damaging to my skin, so after stopping, my skin went back to nc50 from nc42ish.
    Can people that have lightened themselves at least 5 shades post their regime, and how they maintain if they've reached their goal.
    When I started lightening (a year ago) i had no idea about exfoliating or peels. I used dermovate (steroids, avoid) + clear essence HQ (2%) + lemon cream and sometimes the gel + Diana cream (has mercury, avoid).

I mixed it all up, and kinda abused it so often, that my skin got thin enough to reveal blackheads and moles and got flaming red from blood circulation probably caused by the hq + steroids + mercury ,that's why I stopped with that regime.

I'm now starting again and I'm interested to hear how others got super light.

Thanks for taking your time to read this
    WElcome! I was like you too ; lightened with all sorts years ago became dark after I stopped, Started back from the bottom last year and this forum has been so helpful..now I'm going slow and steady and loving it.. just read through and ask questions.

I felt the same way when I found this site too I have my favorites but like to try some others every now and again to keep things spicy and this forum really helps.

[QUOTE=BandwagonFallacy;1456049]Thank you, I'll do a deep research on this site. Thank god I found an amazing forum that discusses skin lightening[/QUOTE @BandwagonFallacy : You're welcome. I absolutely love this place & I know it will turn things around for you. &
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements