Skin Care Talk banner

Uk Mixologist

15K views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  Ukbabe101 
#1 ·
I'm about to order a cream from Fifi in nigeria, and i thought to ask here first, if anyone knows any good cream mixer in London please?

#5 ·
Fairestsignatureskincare on instagram has a U.K. Based supplier she used to live there before. I stalk her on IG. She posts very unprofessional memes about the cost of her products. They all want money but most strike me as lousy business women. But you can check her out and judge for yourself. Although we could help your for free if you tell us what you are using we could help you create a regi that works.

#6 ·
Fairestsignatureskincare on instagram has a U.K. Based supplier she used to live there before. I stalk her on IG. She posts very unprofessional memes about the cost of her products. They all want money but most strike me as lousy business women. But you can check her out and judge for yourself. Although we could help your for free if you tell us what you are using we could help you create a regi that works.
Totally agree with this @moon maiden :five:

#7 ·
Thank you for all ur inputs , really appreciate it. I wont mind all ur helps please.

I use caro light/white and the oil but I've got uneven skin tone, especially on my face, my forehead and sides are dark (i think due to sunburn), no matter any cream i use , it still remains dark and the other parts lightens. i have to put a lot of make up to make it appear even (looks unnatural). its affected my confidence a lot .
i'm just looking for a cream that will make my skin even please.

#8 ·
Sorry about that for now do a maxipeel on your face, exfoliate for at least three to four weeks. Use amlactin or fair and white AHA lotion with a good exfoliating soap of your choice. Use half of a lemon or lemon juice apply on your face do this three days a week. For 10-15 minutes, also do a turmeric mask: use plain yogurt, with some lemon juice, honey and turmeric powder mix it together apply on your face for 30 minutes do this three days a week.
For your face do weekly salicylic acid peels once a week as well and after 3-4 weeks.
Get a toner like thayers or diy your own one part water and one part apple cider vinegar.
for face lemonvate gel and serum for your face.
Body use gng cream and gng oil.

#10 ·
Thanks Moon maiden,

"Use half of a lemon or lemon juice apply on your face do this three days a week. For 10-15 minutes, also do a turmeric mask: use plain yogurt, with some lemon juice, honey and turmeric powder mix it together apply on your face for 30 minutes do this three days a week."

For the above quote, do i apply the lemon juice first before the turmeric mask? and which moisturizer will you advise i use afterwards?

#11 ·
Three days a week use only lemon on your face, then another three use turmeric mask. This is how you make it use plain yogurt add lemon juice into the yogurt with some honey, and turmeric then mix it together and apply on your face. Moisturize with some grapeseed oil, or almond, jojoba or Argan oil.

#15 ·
@moonmaiden how do i loose a tan quickly?
Diy sugar scrub of honey, brown and white sugar or either or, lemon, epsom salt mix together to create your own scrub with some olive oil in the mix. Do this twice a day three to four days a week, get a GA lotion like glytone p.s use LA for upper body though glytone is strong, glycolix, asmd hollywood glycolic acid lotion, fair and white AHA soap and ofcours your lightener of choice if you want.

#22 · (Edited)
I had already asked a friend to buy it from Nigeria for me ,before i opened that thread, got it 3 days after.

i ordered the Papaya extreme cream(60k(Naira)) and the a black soap mixture(20k) and .... it didn't work .. Lol

i broke out a bit from it. i added Fifi on whats app and told her the cream didn't work . She asked if i was naturally light and i said No and she said ,its for naturally light skin ladies who just wanted to enhance their glow.
To be fair, she was very polite about it and i take a little blame for it, i rushed to buy it when i saw how lovely my naturally light skinned friend looked. i should have asked more questions.

I've been following Moon maidens recommendation and i've noticed some improvements. thank u @moon maiden

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.