Skin Care Talk banner

What lotion/serum to use after peel to lighten back?

8K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  amrutha 
#1 · (Edited)
Im gonna put aloe gel so healing will be faster but don't know what lotion or serum to use to fade the acne scars on my back. Is there any good lotion that will lighten it that's available in the Philippines?

#2 ·
Wait, are you looking for something to use after you apply a peel?? If so what type of peel are you using and what %? If you aren't using a peel, do you have Retin A? If so, use it this will totally help lighten the scars.

#3 ·
hi, yes im looking for something to use after peel. i used orange peeling lotion i dont know what % sorry. ingredients: Antihistamine, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Hydroquinone 2% , Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid. basically im looking for post peel lotion to further lighten my acne scars on my back cause i have a wedding to attend in 3 weeks. would bleaching cream be better than a lightener lotion? i cant really make custom lightener cause i dont think its accessible here.

#4 ·
@blaaah , please could you kindly share your experience using orange peeling lotion? Does it really peel in sheets and how many days/times is it applied? Also, how much did it cost you and how big was the bottle?Thanks in advance.

#5 ·
@blaaah , please could you kindly share your experience using orange peeling lotion? Does it really peel in sheets and how many days/times is it applied? Also, how much did it cost you and how big was the bottle?Thanks in advance.
Hey booski I used it. It was trash and made me dark in some areas that peeled not too much but still and didn't peel evenly or even enough to call it peeling.

#6 ·
@moonmaiden How to incorporate retina and lactic lotion at the same time for the body? I really want to try retina but it seems so confusing and comes with a lot of restrictions. Can you help me build a strong regimen around retina, lactic lotion or glycolic lotion. With or without occlusion. You seem to be the expert at peeling agents. Please help me

#7 ·
@moonmaiden How to incorporate retina and lactic lotion at the same time for the body? I really want to try retina but it seems so confusing and comes with a lot of restrictions. Can you help me build a strong regimen around retina, lactic lotion or glycolic lotion. With or without occlusion. You seem to be the expert at peeling agents. Please help me
No worries hun, do a skin patch test first. I have used glycolic acid in the past with RA with zero issues. Just start with 0.25 or 0.5 I recommend 0.25 then 0.5 then 1. That is the strongest. I applied RA on my face only five minutes after applying a pea size of glycolic acid lotion on my face three days a week and stop for a week to give my skin a break because it made me peel. If your skin can't handle RA +ga or la then just use them on separate days. You can also mix a whole tube of RA in your lightener.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.