AshyBeGone Spring and Summer Challenge - April 4th - July 4th 2017 - Page 10

Thread: AshyBeGone Spring and Summer Challenge - April 4th - July 4th 2017

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Yes you can use nappy cream as sunscreen just use a little oil or body lotion to help with the texture and white cast. Sorry I am not sure about diy some else can you there.
    thank you love

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

please advise, i think i have over exfoliated my skin. My cheeks are super red for no reason at all and it seems i can not stand heat at all( even from cooking),am planning to use cucumber aswell as coconut and rescue oil to skinbuild , whenever i apply aloe vera gel from Holland and Barret i feel like its burnin within please advise what else i should incorporate? I use nappy cream as my sunscreen.

I have started drinking 3L of water a day
    Up my intake of MSM and Vitamin C.

Quote Originally Posted by preetymaamu View Post
    please advise, i think i have over exfoliated my skin. My cheeks are super red for no reason at all and it seems i can not stand heat at all( even from cooking),am planning to use cucumber aswell as coconut and rescue oil to skinbuild , whenever i apply aloe vera gel from Holland and Barret i feel like its burnin within please advise what else i should incorporate? I use nappy cream as my sunscreen.

I have started drinking 3L of water a day
    Up my intake of MSM and Vitamin C.
    "Nappy cream as sunscreen" wow that's first of heard of that . Does it work

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
    How's the mandelic acid?? I'm thinking of getting it
    I was inconsistent so it didn't do any major changes. But it didn't cause any harm to my skin. Sorry I have no real advice to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Mandalic Acid is the mildest acid, next is Lactic Acid. Neither make you peel in sheets they are both great exfoliators. Don't be afraid of them, both are great, just use them correctly, and ALWAYS purchase from a reliable company and you won't have any problems. Lactic Acid you could purchase from a DIY supplier and either make your own lactic lotion with it, and or your own peel by adding distilled water.
    Mandelic is milder than Lactic Acid right? I was hoping Lactic would be stronger than Mandelic.

Yes lactic acid is a bit stronger.
    Face/Neck: Nadinola extra strength
    Body: Regular Labidjanaise cream and lotion
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    "Nappy cream as sunscreen" wow that's first of heard of that . Does it work
    It contains zinc, most diaper rash ointments will have over 10%. I know Desitin contains 13% zinc. Might look like casper cuz its thick and pastey not very pretty but some find it works really well, even water resistant
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by MissErica View Post
    Mandelic is milder than Lactic Acid right? I was hoping Lactic would be stronger than Mandelic.
    Yes by far Lactic is stronger than Mandelic. Great uses for Mandelic so don't discount it. Its mild enough you could use it a couple times a week as a peel if you wished too. Great thing to use to keep your pores clean, its a great acid in my opinion.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Just applied my mix and chhiilllleeeee lemonvate has a strong lemon scent It filled my room I mean it smell like Ive been squeezing lemons making fresh lemonade all day !

On a positive note it absorbed fast I feel moisturizer , not greasy not sticky I love it . I hope I see some good results ??

Quote Originally Posted by meflawless View Post
    Just applied my mix and chhiilllleeeee lemonvate has a strong lemon scent It filled my room I mean it smell like Ive been squeezing lemons making fresh lemonade all day !

On a positive note it absorbed fast I feel moisturizer , not greasy not sticky I love it . I hope I see some good results ??
    What mix is it

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by meflawless View Post

What mix is it
    I mixed lemonvate lotion with lemonvate serum and gel, ikb serum and gel, and precious serum

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements