Dr Brandt Needles No More

Thread: Dr Brandt Needles No More

Dr Brandt Needles No More

I suffer from forehead wrinkles due to aging, and while they're not bad they make me look older than I am. I swear this Needles No More stuff, although temporary, is a quick fix that works in minutes! It goes well under my makeup and there's no cast or shadowing of the product. I keep out of the sun too, so that probably helps.

Has anyone else used this with good results? Amazon reviews are fab but I don't trust them. I bought some samples off ebay and so far, its the business...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@hipvalley ........I YOU!! You aren't afraid to try anything and that is so awesome! I've only tried his no pores no more primer, never tried the one you are talking about. Is it a primer as well? Are you afraid of the real poke? Botox? Save your pennies and go for it, it wouldn't cost you much if you are just focusing on forehead lines. It is the 11 that bothers you? Or just your forehead in general?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @hipvalley........I YOU!! You aren't afraid to try anything and that is so awesome! I've only tried his no pores no more primer, never tried the one you are talking about. Is it a primer as well? Are you afraid of the real poke? Botox? Save your pennies and go for it, it wouldn't cost you much if you are just focusing on forehead lines. It is the 11 that bothers you? Or just your forehead in general?

I have those stupid horizontal lines - frown lines I guess??
    Yeah, no pokey-pokey for me. I don't need my face frozen. I just want those lines to be less noticeable. Ha!

botox.gif

Its not really a primer but so far there's been no adverse product interactions. I use it just before my moisturizer and then I do my Bare Minerals foundation. Its white in the container, but then it dries clear. It does have the consistency of a primer lotion though.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hipvalley View Post
    I have those stupid horizontal lines - frown lines I guess??
    Yeah, no pokey-pokey for me. I don't need my face frozen. I just want those lines to be less noticeable. Ha!

Its not really a primer but so far there's been no adverse product interactions. I use it just before my moisturizer and then I do my Bare Minerals foundation. Its white in the container, but then it dries clear. It does have the consistency of a primer lotion though.
    LOL, frozen? How you look is up to the person injecting. If you found an experienced Dr, who specializes in injections, you should leave looking like nothing ever happened and fabulous!!

As long as you found something that works for you is all that matters Do you apply it with the brush that comes with it? Or your fingertips? I will have to check it out next time I visit Sephora, which I try to avoid because those products scream "buy me, buy me"

Yes the products work very well. I have been using dr.brandt skin care line off and on for 4 years now. While i don't have any serious issues, the products to work instantly giving me a fresh, firm but natural looking skin. products i use; dr.brandt PoreDermabrasion which i use once a week, dr.brandt microdermabrasion, i use this twice a week, needles no more with exclusive tri-blend wrinkle relaxer & needles no more 3-D filler mask i use this Mon - Fri. I buy mine at sephora.

I suffer from forehead wrinkles due to aging, and while they're not bad they make me look older than I am. I swear this Needles No More stuff, although temporary, is a quick fix that works in minutes! It goes well under my makeup and there's no cast or shadowing of the product. I keep out of the sun too, so that probably helps.

Has anyone else used this with good results? Amazon reviews are fab but I don't trust them. I bought some samples off ebay and so far, its the business...

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    LOL, frozen? How you look is up to the person injecting. If you found an experienced Dr, who specializes in injections, you should leave looking like nothing ever happened and fabulous!!

As long as you found something that works for you is all that matters Do you apply it with the brush that comes with it? Or your fingertips? I will have to check it out next time I visit Sephora, which I try to avoid because those products scream "buy me, buy me"

I got a ton of the deluxe samples from eBay. None of them came with the brush so I use my fingertips. I really this product. I can see the difference in just the few weeks I've been using it and still no interference with my makeup - not full face nor my daily wear.

Quote Originally Posted by RKB View Post
    Yes the products work very well. I have been using dr.brandt skin care line off and on for 4 years now. While i don't have any serious issues, the products to work instantly giving me a fresh, firm but natural looking skin. products i use; dr.brandt PoreDermabrasion which i use once a week, dr.brandt microdermabrasion, i use this twice a week, needles no more with exclusive tri-blend wrinkle relaxer & needles no more 3-D filler mask i use this Mon - Fri. I buy mine at sephora.
    I just got some samples of the Microdermabrasion, and I'm hoping to use it tonight before bed. Thanks for chiming in!

NP dear. Hope the Microdermabrasion is kind to your skin as it has been on mine.

I just got some samples of the Microdermabrasion, and I'm hoping to use it tonight before bed. Thanks for chiming in!

@hipvalley dr brant stuff was on GMA for 50% off, did you happen to see it?? Sorry, I wanted to get on sooner to tell you but failed..... I ordered the product you are using, you know I am a sucker for all things I will let you know how it goes.

Oh wow!! I missed that. I did however snatch a 5-sample sale on eBay. The total amount is about the same as the full size, and I paid $25. Thanks for thinking of me!!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements