Where do you buy authentic products from?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Where do you buy authentic products from?

Unhappy Where do you buy authentic products from?

Where do you buy your products from? Products such as caro light and carotien. I really need an authentic website to buy those products from. I can't trust amazon and ebay sellers. I don't want to risk my skin with fakes. I kinow skin lightening is already risky but using a fake product doubles the risk

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

If you are in the UK those products are no longer to enter the country

Quote Originally Posted by favourism View Post
    If you are in the UK those products are no longer to enter the country
    I mean no longer allowed into the country .

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Online u can get them at guesso.com

You can order from my aunty *******! She gon whip sum reaaal nice for you! Supa strong! DA real ting! Its called zombie white cream!
    I got you down for one order and soap!

Face/Neck: Nadinola extra strength
    Body: Regular Labidjanaise cream and lotion
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by msha3l View Post
    Where do you buy your products from? Products such as caro light and carotien. I really need an authentic website to buy those products from. I can't trust amazon and ebay sellers. I don't want to risk my skin with fakes. I kinow skin lightening is already risky but using a fake product doubles the risk

OMG!!!! I have the most PERFECT website for you to order from. I think it's USA based, but I also think they may ship worldwide.

Anyways, I've been lightening for about 3 years now. When I first started, I always ordered from amazon. However, once they started to ridiculously overprice their items, I searched for a new website to order from.

I eventually ran into a website entitled https://www.usbeautybazaar.com. Guuuuuuurl, that website is the BUSINESS!!! Not only are all their products real, they're also real CHEAP too (yaaaaay)!! I've been ordering from them for a full year now .

And did i mention that their customer service is the booomb? For example, in my last order, I ordered Xtreme Brite serum, IKB gel, and Qei gel. However, they ended up being all out of the XB serum. So, when they realized I ordered and paid for something they did not have, they personally called me. They explained the situation and offered to refund my money, or to replace it with something of equal value. I picked the "replacement" option. But, when my package came in the mail, I noticed that they threw in a whole extra tube of ikb gel FOR FREE, just to make up for the inconvenience .

Gosh I love those folks at that company . Plus too, Im about to embark on a "Diamond Glow" journey and I can't wait to place my order in a couple weeks. Besides ordering straight from the Labella Glow website itself, usbeautybazaar is the only outside company I trust to order the glow products from. I mean, I would HATE to pay $200 for Diamond Glow and end up with a fake.... AHHHHHH

Sorry for writing such a long post (lol). I just wanted to give you details about this store along with my personal experience . I'm really in love with this website and I can't say enough good things about them.
    And Ps, the statements above are all from my own PERSONAL experiences with them. I do not, in any way shape or form, work for this company. I'm just a fellow skin lightener who's sharing the good news of an amazing skin lightening website.

But, enough of my looong rant (lol).My bad..... But, I wish you much success with your lightening journey. If you have any further questions or concerns, I'll be more than happy to help
    Last edited by krissy-love; 04-21-2017 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lightboy View Post
    You can order from my aunty *******! She gon whip sum reaaal nice for you! Supa strong! DA real ting! Its called zombie white cream!
    I got you down for one order and soap!

Are you for real or are you just teasing (lol) ???

oooo Thanks krissy. My only source of the moment was guesso
    If replying to me, please use the @ tag to grab my attention. Thank you

@krissy-love Lol nah I'm playin but I wish I had me an aunty to whip me up something.
    I'll have to check out that website you mentioned!
    Face/Neck: Nadinola extra strength
    Body: Regular Labidjanaise cream and lotion
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by seewallywork View Post
    oooo Thanks krissy. My only source of the moment was guesso

You're very welcome hun !

As far as guesso is concerned... well... be very careful with them. I've heard NUMEROUS complaints here on Sct about them selling fakes .

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements