Skin Care Talk banner

Tca on feet (with pics)

18K views 38 replies 7 participants last post by  moon maiden 
#1 ·
I just recently did a tca 50%peel on my feet. I did about 3 layers in 5 minute intervals, no frosting. Neutralized with cold water infused with baking soda. Started peeling after 7 days. Here are my results.

Should I be adding my lightning concoction now or wait till a few days?

P.s. I already know my feet are ugly

Attachments

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
And lucky no hyperpigmentation *knocks on wood*
Lord have mercy.......If you have neosporin I would apply it to the fresh skin underneath, especially on any areas that are red/sensitive. I've never heard of 50% TCA, 30% is the highest I have seen, but I would never attempt that on my own. 18-21% is my limit on TCA when doing them at home. I wouldn't apply any type of harsh products to the fresh skin, I would wait for them to stop peeling before introducing any type of lightening products.

Keep this thread updated, I'd like to see how things look for you weeks down the road.....treat those feet with TLC

Thank you!

I've been doing la lotion for a few months but wasn't very impressed with the results. I'm a male and my feet aren't ever showing so I didn't mind them being the guinea pig for future tca delving.

From the waist down my skin is extremely thick, so 50% seemed justified. I'd probably do a weaker concentration from the waist up.

#9 ·
Thank you!

I've been doing la lotion for a few months but wasn't very impressed with the results. I'm a male and my feet aren't ever showing so I didn't them being the guinea pig for future tca delving.

From the waist down my skin is extremely thick, so 50% seemed justified. I'd probably do a weaker concentration from the waist up.
I've never tried peeling the top of my feet, but have used 88% lactic on the bottoms then wrapped them in seran wrap, worked well, I'm guessing the seran wrap is what helped. I wouldn't recommend that with TCA though.

Your just letting them peel on their own right? your not forcing it are you? Of course you aren't :pray:

#5 ·
I just recently did a tca 50%peel on my feet. I did about 3 layers in 5 minute intervals, no frosting. Neutralized with cold water infused with baking soda. Started peeling after 7 days. Here are my results.

P.s. I already know my feet are ugly ;)
Wait a week or two befor applying your lightener after doing a deep peel like TCA. If you do a peel like LA, GA or SA then you can wait 24 to 48 hours. It looks really good.

#8 ·

P.s. I already know my feet are ugly
Wait a week or two befor applying your lightener after doing a deep peel like TCA. If you do a peel like LA, GA or SA then you can wait 24 to 48 hours. It looks really good.

Ok, Roger that. And thanks ;)

#20 ·
Holy sheeeeiiit anybody got a link to that infamous foot peeling thread please don't tug on the skin omg be careful be careful take time to heal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.