Skin Care Talk banner

Dark Knuckles

75K views 74 replies 18 participants last post by  2toned 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm new to this . I never applied lighters to my hands or arms . My biggest problem are my knuckles , bum , inner thighs & bikini area . Can someone enlighten me on what to use ? I'm thinking about new light zaban . I did 2 layers of 40% la peel 2 days ago and I am also thinking about using gyltone For my knuckes ? What do you guys think ? I am afraid to use a lighter on my hand ?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
@moon maiden sorry if I keep asking questions ? I'm just really desperate right now my knuckles are too dark for my hands it stands out It doesn't have to be perfect . I want it to look like the top of my pinky knuckle . So can you recommend me something ? Idk what to do ?

#7 ·
Do weekly GA or LA peels, do a deep peel like one day peeling solution, get elonge or piment doux serum. Use a strong GA lotion like glytone on your knuckles strictly and other dark areas. What lightener are you using if it is not HQ add that to it. Scrub your hands with a toothbrush when you bath add a sugar scrub to our regime. Also wash your hands with exfoliating soaps instead of regular hand soap. When you are out and about moisturize your hands with your lightening cream. Keep your hands moisturize at all times.

#33 ·
@moonmaiden I am impressed at how you stood by for all of Ailani27's question. How nice of you!
please i'd also like to work on my knuckles with same guide up there. However, when you say 'wash hand or apply to hand' does that imply the whole of my hand from wrist to nails? Always thought treatment would be applied to the knuckles alone. Also can one use same treatment for the toes? Thanks

#34 ·
@moonmaiden I am impressed at how you stood by for all of Ailani27's question. How nice of you!
please i'd also like to work on my knuckles with same guide up there. However, when you say 'wash hand or apply to hand' does that imply the whole of my hand from wrist to nails? Always thought treatment would be applied to the knuckles alone. Also can one use same treatment for the toes? Thanks
Hey hun! You can apply the peel on your whole hand if you want to it not just focus on your knuckles only.Use one day peeling solution if you can afford it apply it more than ten times yes ten! Because the more you apply the more peeling you get. Do at least every two months during that time use a regular soap and wash cloth. When the peeling starts soaks your hands in water and Dead Sea salt or regular salt and scrub very gentle to help accelerate the peeling. When your hands peel just moisturize with an oil or lotion if your choice and when it completely heal wait for two to three days the follow this routine.
Use elonge serum or piment doux twice a day with dodo oil only. Rub it in your fingers from wrist to nail. Do weekly LA or GA peels 40% once a week and use a good ga lotion something very strong like glytone or donell or glycolix which is milder than the above mentioned but still effective. This will help exfoliate your hands.
If the one day peeling solution doesn't work. Then your last resort is TCA peel 12% or 15% nothing higher as soon as your joints or hands heal use the elonge serum: piment and dodo rinse and repeat that will help clear your knuckles overtime. Replace your hand washes with any exfoliating soap of your choice and also carry a bottle of dodo oil you can transfer it into something else to be more discreet. Every time you wash your hands moisturize with dodo oil. Let me know if you have any more questions.

#42 ·
I've been using the Mario badesu brightening kit on my face and neck because of hyperpigmentation and it doesn't match my body skin at all but I feel like it's making it worse especially by my mouth area :( I told myself I will not use a lightener but now im thinking about using precious brightening Serum on my face and neck since it shouldn't make it worse I see a lot of people on here say it's good but I also want to even out my body I figure my butt will be tough to even out .can you guys help me make a regimen the products I have in mine for my face is
Aveeno daily clear complexion pads
Aloe Vera gel as a toner
Neutrogena sheer touch spf
Aha lotion ( because exfoliating soaps are too harsh for my face )
Precious brightening Serum ( should I add the gel for faster results? , I don't want to be light skin I'm dark caramel but used to be caramel Idk my mac shade :/ my complexion is close to chili from tlc but I have hyperpigmentation all over )

For my body
La lotion or glytone
Kojie san soap or fair & white 2x a week ( idk which one is a good soap )
And that's it Idk if I should use a lightener or what lightener I should use and g&g lotion is all the way out i want to use something that will be easier to maintain
I also have KP what should I use ?
Thank you <3

#45 ·
Glytone or amlactin will get ride of your KP. Occluding with a lightener and GA or LA lotion will lighten your butt. I had the same problem. You can use reviva labs 5% glycolic acid face cream to add to your face regime don't use precious it is the devil lol! Some people it made them dark me it just stopped working. Just to be safe stick to carotein, IKB, lemonvate for your face.

#64 ·
@moon maiden I also have very dark knuckles but am not good with peels so am thinking of just using 1. piment doux 2. dodo oil 3. sartade lotion with it as well and how will I apply the piment doux with cotton or my finger.
I really hope this works also do you mind helping with a regime with the above mentioned
You can use your fingers to apply dodo hun apply the dodo every four hours.

#56 ·
i have also been using using piment doux for the past couple of weeks and i must say i can see a change, but am not sure if i need a stronger lightener or G n G peach lid. My index fingers are very stubborn and are taking much longer than the rest though.

#70 ·
Waouw ? it is the result with piment doux?

[iurl="http://www.skincaretalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48817&stc=1&d=1502141204"]
[/iurl]

The middle pic is my before,the 2nd pic is a month later and the last pic is taken two months ago. I a knuckle clearer loton that peeled of all the darkness and natural lightners to the rest of the hand. I also occluded at night.

#62 ·
@kalleystar2 I applied in the evening only for 4 nights in a row,after applying it I apply lissawhite serum. Then after the 4 days I am using g&g cream peach lid in the evening. During the day I moisturise a lot and am planning on making my own moisturiser using Shea butter,sweet almond oil and palm oil.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.