Moisturising and basic daily habits to keep skin healthy - Please help

Thread: Moisturising and basic daily habits to keep skin healthy - Please help

Moisturising and basic daily habits to keep skin healthy - Please help

Hi, i'm a guy in my late 20s. I've never really moisturised or had any sort of routine. I've briefly looked into serums etc but never really got anywhere.

Is it a mistake to not moisturise and clean your face daily?

There are so many products out there (and many fake review on amazon) that I'm not sure what to get or where to start.

What's the best thing I can do for my skin to keep it healthy and reduce ageing?

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi there!

The BEST thing you can do for your skin and reduce aging is to wear sunscreen every time you're out, no matter what the weather. Zinc is the best and we have a great list: http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthre...Sunscreen-List

You should cleanse and moisturize your face daily. You should also exfoliate but that the frequency varies on your skin type and desired results. We are shedding all the time and buildup causes dull skin, pimples, etc so everything should at least be done on a consistent basis.

First you have to figure out if your skin is dry, oily, combo? Blemishes? Etc, etc.

GoldistheWay has great advice for you!
    Assuming that you are new to skin care your best bet is to take it slow. Ease yourself into it. Start with a good cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen. Keep it simple and go from there. Great skin isn't hard to achieve. The hardest part about having great skin is to keep the regimen going and not skimping on your routine. It takes true determination to do this. Therefore, start small and build your way into it.

Hope this helps! :-)

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements