Skin Care Talk banner

Lolly Sweeties Famous Insta Bleacher Gone Missing! Has Anyone Seen this Girl?

8K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Azgg 
#1 ·
I know this may not mean anything to a lot of members but this shit has been bugging me for like 2 years!
I use to follow this girl on Instagram because she was inspiration to me. It's girls like her that motivated me to go from NC 50 to NC 40 (I'm NC42 as of now)
Well She deleted her Instagram page and I have no way of knowing what happened to her and what she's up to lately. Like is she even still alive. What's going on? Does anyone have information on this girl? Any updates at all? If you do please share! You get extra points if you come bearing receipts.
This may sound silly but I do actually care about other fellow bleachers in the skin bleaching community.
This poor girl has been called out and ridiculed numerous times for her transformation, which I think is really unfair but no one said that life after skin bleaching is a bed of roses.

So if you guys have any info at all please let me know.

Hair Lip Beauty Product Skin

Hair Blond Face Wig Eyebrow

Hair Face Eyebrow Forehead Lip

See less See more
#5 ·
I recognised this girl from Facebook. People were making fun of her because her transformation. Theres even memes of her as well. I swear these people were the biggest bully. I hope she's doing well. She's indeed our inspiration for fairer skin.
I found her! I reached out to a bunch of people and someone gave me her new Instagram account. She's not super active on there though. She's more focus on selling and costumizing wigs. One thing I admired about her was that her hair is always laid. She uploads Instagram stories and videos of her looks. And she still looks great doesn't even look like she had a baby.
I feel like she got bullied which is why she deleted her old account. People can be so mean. No one is bullying white girls for tanning themselves into a different race but all hell breaks lose when a black girl lightens her skin smh. The hypocrisy and double standards is sickening

#6 ·
Lolly was THE talk of SCT back in the day lol! She needs to go ahead and post her regimen. Lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.