Skin Care Talk banner

Benoquin

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  RKB 
#1 ·
Has anyone used benoquin for skin whitening? I was considering it. I'm caucasian with fair skin but as ive got older have got alot more tan. Ive tried hydroquinone. And loads of natural remedies but if anything i look darker than when i began! What are the real risks in using benoquin on healthy skin?

#2 ·
This is tricky...Have you consulted a dermatologist about this? Benoquin is contraindicated in any conditions other than disseminated vitiligo since it causes irreversible depigmantation and it must not be used as a substitute for HQ. Please note that if you do use this your skin will be sensitive for the rest of your life.

I'd strongly suggest you consult a dermatologist first. Generally a good term, would start you off on exfoliants and continue on this path altering products until something works for your skin. I'm sure you will find something that works for you. Good luck with your journey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.