Skin Care Talk banner

You're my last hope to get rid of my stretch marks

7K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  glowme 
#1 ·
I'm really short of words but all i hope is that someone can turn my tears into joy
Because for now,i don't feel like living especially if it's summer.This is caused by 7days lotion and I'abidjanaise oil.I hate my body.Please help me pleaseeeeeeee if you can.I'm sitting hear with this big secret.It's all over my body.Thank you. View attachment 44721 View attachment 44729 View attachment 44737 View attachment 44745

#10 ·
I hear dermacol is good. Really good coverage. As for roller 2mm. Another thing love yourself more and accept it. Its not easy but with time .Shorts are not the only fashionable thing. I have stretch marks too from creams but ive just learned to accept them. They'll fade over time

#8 ·
@LondonGirl2 i've never tried peeling before i'm soo scared of because i see how it can burn one skin but i guess if i read the instructions and do it well i'll be good.I'll try it.But please LondonGirl2,what strength must i start with(i mean the peeling)No they're not new.I have them like 3 to four years something like that,or maybe less.I'm soo confused.But thank you soo much for your reply i really appreciate it.For now i'm using vitamine e oil and c.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.