I'm so fed up with everything now I want to cry...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: I'm so fed up with everything now I want to cry...

I'm so fed up with everything now I want to cry...

I am getting at the point where I might give up.For the last 2 years I have modified everything in my life, given up my freedom, researched sun screens and skincare like a lunatic, applied sunscreens day and even in the house, stayed covered up like a woman from Saudia Arabia even outside, avoided vacation spots and almost everything and still am showing no progress towards my goal at all. Even the slightest sun exposure will take me back to square one. And also with the summer coming up it has become even more difficult.

I don't understand how do you people maintain results? I was on GG cream with some serums mixed in and it worked well for a while now you see every vein on my arm and they have started darkening rapidly.

I started doing the Dodo mixed in with GG oil and serums and it is making me darker every day. I do use amlactin lotion periodically and make sure I exfoliate. All it is doing is making my skin thinner I think my color is returning back to the prelightened shade with is NC 30-35 .
    I have tried the rectal Gluta thing. It worked for a while now it seems it doesn't work anymore

If anyone can help please do I'm so fed up I drove the car without my face cover or hat which I haven't done in 2 years

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Lol you are taking this a little too seriously. Healthy skin should be the goal. When I first started i had a goal but now my goal have changed. I don't want to be as light anymore. Healthy glowing and radiant skin is my new goal no matter the shade.

And very light skin was never attractive to be to begin with anyways.............but to each his own I supposed.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    Lol you are taking this a little too seriously. Healthy skin should be the goal. When I first started i had a goal but now my goal have changed. I don't want to be as light anymore. Healthy glowing and radiant skin is my new goal no matter the shade.

And very light skin was never attractive to be to begin with anyways.............but to each his own I supposed.
    You are right to some extent..I am Indian crossed with asian/ but more on the indian side so it looks really natural I don't look good tanned at all Believe me I've tried everything including some temporary tanners to see if I look good. I have seen some beautiful girls mostly AA that looked better pre lightening but I'm not one of them..

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I feel your pain girl. I think you have my skin type because of green veins you will never reach your goal. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post

@masa with me over years.i right my goal and Darking again. The skin lightening juni is not so easy to end . When you get a product which works perfect for you it stop working or something pop up. It's so annoying but i never regret changing my skin tone. The attention is super when you get loud skin lol.

I have gone through so many skin shifts, I was able to get the color mahogany; the deepest red brown and I've gone back to a patchy albeit more natural town. Sometimes life just doesn't work with skin lightening and so I just enjoy my time and get to it when I can. I moved over seas to a beautiful jewel of an island within the Pacific Ocean and I honestly wouldn't have traded it for the world even though I got to that color and it exasperated my skin unevenness for years after.

I had to ask myself the question: "For what purpose am I doing this all for?" sometimes it just takes understanding to recognize my obsession over my skin was just at times a distraction away from deeper issues.

Anyways I'm older now, I live on my own and I'm very much open about SAP and sun damage care and people see me accordingly. I want healthy skin, glowing skin and am only seeking the support what my skin is (slowly) doing on its on.

Upload pictures of your current skin tone as I thought nc30-35 is light skinned??

Quote Originally Posted by ajoa View Post
    I feel your pain girl. I think you have my skin type because of green veins you will never reach your goal. Sorry
    Yup you are right because of the olive undertone I have I think it wont get any lighter as the green shows through.

Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    I am getting at the point where I might give up.For the last 2 years I have modified everything in my life, given up my freedom, researched sun screens and skincare like a lunatic, applied sunscreens day and even in the house, stayed covered up like a woman from Saudia Arabia even outside, avoided vacation spots and almost everything and still am showing no progress towards my goal at all. Even the slightest sun exposure will take me back to square one. And also with the summer coming up it has become even more difficult.

I don't understand how do you people maintain results? I was on GG cream with some serums mixed in and it worked well for a while now you see every vein on my arm and they have started darkening rapidly.

I started doing the Dodo mixed in with GG oil and serums and it is making me darker every day. I do use amlactin lotion periodically and make sure I exfoliate. All it is doing is making my skin thinner I think my color is returning back to the prelightened shade with is NC 30-35 .
    I have tried the rectal Gluta thing. It worked for a while now it seems it doesn't work anymore

If anyone can help please do I'm so fed up I drove the car without my face cover or hat which I haven't done in 2 years
    Hugs so sorry love for now just skin build no lighteners to strength your skin again. Then exfoliate mildly and use basic products in the beginning like vitamin C serum and amlactin. So sorry this is happening to you just take some time off lightening if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by moon maiden View Post
    Hugs so sorry love for now just skin build no lighteners to strength your skin again. Then exfoliate mildly and use basic products in the beginning like vitamin C serum and amlactin. So sorry this is happening to you just take some time off lightening if you can.
    i did take quite a break and did only k beauty in the winter and that did help as my skin looked glowy I might not be able to lighten more as the green /olive shows through, probably should start that again at least for the summer..

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements