i heard that shea butter is meant to be good, do you recommend this LNL

the preparation H gel or cream...

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The above post sez "cream".

Living well is the best revenge.

i know but i could only get my hands on the gel here in uk

I just want you to know that following this instructions my face went back to normal in a period of two weeks. Thank you Doctor !!! God Bless You !!!

What can I do for redness from a chemical burn??

Just wanted to add to the already great advice. I've done TCA Peels in the past (25% and 35%) and there were times where I successfully lightened my skin and other times where I burned my skin. Two things that really help heal burns good in my experience is pure Aloe Vera and Silvadene cream.

I remember one of my peels went too deep so when the skin peeled off, it was blood red (not bleeding) instead of the normal pink. Rushed out and bought an Aloe Vera plant from Home Depot, it cost like 4 bucks for a small plant. I find it worked better than any of the stuff in the bottle. I applied the gel from the plant over the red skin for a day or two then switched to the Silvadene cream and put a glob on top of the area, which yeah I went to the emergency room to get (lol I was freakin out).

I have a skin tone like Jordin Sparks and can attest that both of these will heal your skin with little to none hyperpigmentation. Without it, it will turn into ugly hyperpigmentation. I don't always have it on hand but it's worth having.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseBad View Post
    Just wanted to add to the already great advice. I've done TCA Peels in the past (25% and 35%) and there were times where I successfully lightened my skin and other times where I burned my skin. Two things that really help heal burns good in my experience is pure Aloe Vera and Silvadene cream. I remember one of my peels went too deep so when the skin peeled off, it was blood red (not bleeding) instead of the normal pink. Rushed out and bought an Aloe Vera plant from Home Depot, it cost like 4 bucks for a small plant. I find it worked better than any of the stuff in the bottle. I applied the gel from the plant over the red skin for a day or two then switched to the Silvadene cream and put a glob on top of the area, which yeah I went to the emergency room to get (lol I was freakin out). I have a skin tone like Jordin Sparks and can attest that both of these will heal your skin with little to none hyperpigmentation. Without it, it will turn into ugly hyperpigmentation. I don't always have it on hand but it's worth having.
    Silvadene (silver sulfazide) is the bee's knees! I had no idea you could get it OTC! *goes on a hunt*

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP - You might have seen the same post on other threads, i promise im not Spam i'm just so desperate for answers.

So i did a YPO (Yellow Peeling Oil acid peel - Active ingredients are a combination of Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tretinoin and salicylic acid) 1 week ago on my face, applied 2 layers twice daily for 3 days and all was well (Ended application on a Teusday) And was washing my face with Cerave face wash while doing the peel and heavy moisturzing once i finished the YPO application.

I started peeling by the morning of day 4 (Wednesday) and avoided the sun and was getting a nice peel which i moisturzed with my raw honey. By the time Friday roles around (3 days AFTER YPO application) i decided i wanted to speed up the peeling process because i had to return to work in the next 2 days. I came on this thread and saw that people had advised going to steam rooms or sea salt soak after YPO application on the BODY.

Anyway i decided to apply this advice to my own face and did a 10 min steam. All hell broke loose by Sunday (2 days after steam) NOW I HAVE TINY RASH LIKE BUMPS WITH WHITEHEADS ON MY CHEEKS. Its horrible and its itchy! I dont know what to do.

Plus my face is super dark. Like 5 shades darker (ok im exaggerating but my face is wayy darker than my body, atleast 3 shades darker)

Today is day 7 after i stopped applying YPO and it just seems my face will be black and covered in itchy whitehead rash forever. Ive been using hydrocortizone and that seems to help ease the itch. But i dont know if this white bumps will ever clear. and the darkness nko?? I'm so sad.

I just wanted the YPO to clear old acne spots but the color of my face and body matched perfectly before i did this peel.

I know its long BUT PLEASE ADVICE.

What do i do to clear these ugly whitehead rash and the sudden darkness on my face?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements