The Following are Steps to Treat Chemical Peel Burns and/or Damage
1. Go to the store or get someone to buy SALINE WOUND WASH, and wash your face with that for a couple of days.
2. After washing the face, and with COLD water too, apply some aloe vera gel, a good hydrating moisturizer and if you are going out a very high SPF sunscreen (although I suggest you dont go out till its healed)
3. If possible get your hands on some Preparation H Cream, which will cut healing time in half.
4. Take it easy on your skin, dont apply anything but the above listed and when you are showering move the water away from your face, just wash your body.
5. Avoid extreme temperatures, such as too hot or too cold.
6. Take 3 multivitamins, Vitamin C, MSM, or anything else you have that builds collagen from inside and helps your skin heal.
7. Eat good meals and drink more than the recommended amount of water and juice so the skin can be well moisturized from the inside.