anti-aging & white tea
Page 1 of 6 1 2 Last

Thread: anti-aging & white tea

All resources, instructions, definitions, tips, warnings & safety precautions etc. can be accessed by clicking Hidden Content . Just scroll until you find what you need!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I just ordered another box of white tea lol ! I am very easily influenced ;- )

What kind of white tea did you get and where did you get it from? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2blue View Post
    I just ordered another box of white tea lol ! I am very easily influenced ;- )
    Where did you get it from? would like to get some too?
    "Yoga is the fountain of youth, you're only as young as your spine is flexible"

Quote Originally Posted by happytimes View Post
    What kind of white tea did you get and where did you get it from? Thanks
    LOL....happyending you bet me to it!

I get the Uncle Lee's organic 100% white tea from Loblaws. If you go to their website (Uncle Lee's gone hi-tech!) you'll likely find a list of places you can get it. I get 100 T bags for about 8$. If you go to some health food places, they sell 25 t bags for 5$. Don;t get ripped off, people!
    All resources, instructions, definitions, tips, warnings & safety precautions etc. can be accessed by clicking Hidden Content . Just scroll until you find what you need!

I like Twinings White Pomegranate,TAZO Vanilla Apricot White Tea,REPUBLIC OF TEA - RED CHERRY WHITE tea.

if you prefer supplements
    Twinlab Teazen Be U Tea Licious white tea(you add some dropps to your drink)
    or New chapter Green and White tea caps.Attachment 1146

Just ordered from this site, they have good variety of teas.

Jasmine White tea | White Tea | The Tea Farm

They always have a good selection of Green, Red and White Teas at T.J.Maxx store. Thats where I buy most of mine. Also a good selection of oils and honey.

White tea is something I cannot live without!! I have an entire cabinet full of fresh white tea leaves, and I drink a cup every day. I have many different types, but Silver Needle is my favorite and supposedly the best type. White tea is higher in antioxidants than green tea, which many people don't know because green tea is always being pushed on us as the tea with the highest amount of antioxidants. Here is one of the places I buy my white tea from - the other place is Teavana, which is a store. This one is online:
    http://www.stashtea.com/

And here is some great info on white tea vs. green tea:
    White Tea vs. Green Tea | White tea benefits
    White Tea - Information, Health Benefits of Drinking White Tea

Also, I have been using a white tea serum on my skin for many years. I use it day and night, and it makes my skin baby smooth. It used to be my only product, and that's why I know it works.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements