Tips for faster hair growth? - Page 35
Page 35 of 35 First 25 34 35

Thread: Tips for faster hair growth?

Quote Originally Posted by beautymark. View Post
    I use it every other day. I take the spout and run it down my scalp, then massage it in with my fingers. Just like how you would washing your hair. You don't need a lot either. Just good enough to know that your hair feel moisturized.
    @Beautymark I will try to use it least 2-3 days a week. Is it hard to remove? Leave your hair greasy? I only ask because I was reading reviews......I always read them with a grain of salt, but wondered if you found it hard to wash out.

Gosh with all these lotions/potions, serums, supplements and hair oil how do we have time for anything else
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat nope. It's comes right out with a simple hair wash. You can use it when your hair is dry or every other day depending on your hair type but not too much. You gonna be a grease ball by the end of the week lol

Quote Originally Posted by beautymark. View Post
    @gymrat nope. It's comes right out with a simple hair wash. You can use it when your hair is dry or every other day depending on your hair type but not too much. You gonna be a grease ball by the end of the week lol
    See!! Now you know why I read those reviews with a grain of salt!! Oh even better if I can use it on dry hair. I will use it at night, shower cap it, and sleep with it in. I can wash it out in the morning, this I can handle. And yes the ingredients in this wild hair oil are great. I used to make my own hair oil concoction and warm it up in a bottle like this below. But it was just one more thing I had to make. So buying a good one will be so much easier!! Thank you so much!!

31+KnjuracL.jpg
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    See!! Now you know why I read those reviews with a grain of salt!! Oh even better if I can use it on dry hair. I will use it at night, shower cap it, and sleep with it in. I can wash it out in the morning, this I can handle. And yes the ingredients in this wild hair oil are great. I used to make my own hair oil concoction and warm it up in a bottle like this below. But it was just one more thing I had to make. So buying a good one will be so much easier!! Thank you so much!!

31+KnjuracL.jpg
    no problem @gymrat !! let me know how you like that oil!

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements