Skin Care Talk banner

QEI+ range........

1M views 6K replies 345 participants last post by  Brightstar 1 
#1 ·
Pls discuss all u know about this range....

#5,375 ·
Hello beautiful ladies!
I'm new to this forum. I am of a medium skin tone (Mac NC50). I have been using Kojic San soap and Cetaphil cream for about two years and was doing just fine, but I am noticing now that my skintone is so uneven. I am still using kojic san and asantee papaya soap. Now I just added the Amlactin (12% lactic acid) and meladerm for my face. I also ordered the dead sea salt for more exfoliation.
I now want to try Qei+. I am hesitating between the privilege, Argan and Or. So, I called the store in Paris and the girl told me that argan and or are the strongest and that I should start with either one. Has anyone used either the argan or the or range before?
p.s: My skin lightens very fast but my feet always give me a hard time.

#5,379 · (Edited)
Hey!!Sorry for the late reply boo. What does the Qei gold line consist of? I know they have different colors for certain skin types Good that you brought from the website bc there is many fakes and it is a natural line. My Gng mix is carotene bsc serum. IkB gel and gng oil & added half of carowhite. After 2 months, my time is up on HQ so will be on a 100% natural mix. I'm giving myself 6 months to get to 3 shades. If you're not sure what to mix just remember that serums creams and lotions are designed to be mixed together. You just need to know what ingredients you're mixing with works synergistically to give you a potent mix . For ex. KA/HQ is a very effective combo. so you can mix a KA serum with Nadinola (HQ) How long you planning on using Qei+ tho

#5,423 ·
All I can say after 2weeks of using qei gold and vit c tablets is that if you want it go for it . I think this is the best I have seen my skin in a long time. Reducing usage to once a day now and probably moisturize in the morning. I will only come back for a review if I see anything go wrong

#5,475 ·
I also plan to buy the Privilege range, the lotion, toner, glycerin and two serums into each and use it on my face neck and hands as a day/night time moisturiser.
The Gold line doesn't have gold particles like I said previously, it has daisy flower extract which contains Arbutin so it's probably the strongest in the range as it has an extra lightening agent the rest of the line doesn't.
http://beverlyhillsmd.com/blog/daisy-flower-extract/

#5,478 ·
Black&Gold;1517425 said:
I brought the gold lotion last year from the Paris site and they sent me the toner instead and never responded to any of my emails.
So I'm going to buy mine from the London website because that's where I live and I can't be bothered to travel to either of their shops.
the London site don't have the new serums though.