I have to agree with this. I don't really much care what she's gotten herself into these days, but I've had a girl crush on her since before I hit puberty and it's not going to fade.
Kind of an ignorant viewpoint tbh- if a white woman curls her hair is she being any less herself? Everyone has aesthetic preferences, this is part of what makes them "themselves". If you like natural hair, great, that would be your preference.
'Theory' in the way that scientists use the term, refers to something which has not yet been disproved by experimental science, since a theory can never be "proved", only "disproved" by experiment, calling something a "theory" is not meant to be an insulting term. Given the lifespan of the average "theory" i.e. many get quickly disproven, the fact that the evolutionary "theory" has survived so long is only testament to how logically sound (and backed up by evidence) it is.
Yup, and It is evident in everyday life: wherever there is an action, there is a reaction...
There is a somewhat "political" aspect to black hair that is different from white hair and styling. He's talking about relaxed hair (chemically straightened) and hair extensions / wigs / weaves.
1. I HATE people who are obsessed with money and fame(worldy things). I look down on those people.
2. Rihanna and Kim Kardashian dont have class or self-respect.
3.I really dislike men and women who acts and speak like a child.
4. I look down on people who use drugs or/and alcohol.
5. I dont like people who dont believe in god. It doesnt make any sense that there is NO god at all. I have more respect for people who believe in god. That doesnt mean though that athiest cant get my respect, they can.
6. Madonna is a narcist egoistic person with no talent at all. She just happens to come out at the right time(1982). I hate her.
This feels liberating.