Hi, First,Forgive me i am not good at English! this morning, when i get up, I find Acne between Nose and mouth and i can feel pain when i touch Acne, what should i do?
Related Forum Threads
- Acne Products - recommendations Last post on 3/5/14 at 11:47pm in Acne
- Acne Scars - HELP! Last post on 12/28/12 at 1:00pm in Skin Lightening
- What to do before starting hydroquinone? Last post on 11/16/12 at 12:35pm in Skin Lightening
- On a mission to improve my ugly skin from teenage acne! Last post on 12/23/12 at 11:14am in Scars & Stretch Marks
- Clogged pores PICTURE!! Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:09pm in Basic Skin Care
I love this toner I've used it on and off for a few years and although I try out different toners from time to time it will always be a favourite of mine which i like to go back to it helps to fade...
I saw a video on youtube that featured this as skin care. Well, it's that and so much more. This is how I take off my eye make up. It conditions your lashes/eyebrows and is so good for your skin....
Ok let me firstly start out by saying that this product IS chemical based (the main actives being Octinoxate, Tinosorb S, Univol A+ and Univol T150). With that aside, I absolutely LOVE this...
Healing Scents is a mineral based tinted sunscreen. Contains 25% zinc oxide and doesn't leave white cast at all. If you have oily skin this may not be the product for you. A little goes a long...
I bought this CC cream mainly because of the ingredients as it contains 20% Zinc Oxide. It goes on easy but feels more like a primer. The coverage is extremely light. So if you are looking for...
want to get help.thanks
Is that you in your avatar picture? You look lovely!
I like this soap helping acne.
The lady who has this company helped me with my skin when it was breaking out, so you can contact them if you have questions about other products.
I hope this helps you.
Living well is the best revenge.
Living well is the best revenge.
- want to get help.thanks
Products mentioned in this thread:
- › Spring Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone know about a product called "Whitenicious" by Dencia? 5 minutes ago
- › does aloe vera lightens the skin tone? 15 minutes ago
- › Nigerian Celebrities And Their Flawless Skin! 17 minutes ago
- › 5 Little Known-Facts Every Hydroquinone User Needs to Know 21 minutes ago
- › Weird bond or dirty little secret? 43 minutes ago
- › Tamarind Skin Lightening? 46 minutes ago
- › Castor oil for melasma 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Progress report as promised. With Pics of weekly progress 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Glutathione and results 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › C*Bella Organic Brightening Toner with Vitamin C and Enzymes, 6oz by Miakko
- › Nature's Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by Laphrodite13
- › Biore Uv Aqua Rich Waterly Essence Sunscreen by Utopianbeauty
- › Healing Scents Tinted Sunscreen by gymrat
- › Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Cc Cream, Natural Glow by gymrat
- › Remwood 60018 Grandma's Lye Soap by TiffanyXYZ
- › Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion by DOODOOBROWN
- › Lotioncrafter Lactic Acid, 90% USP by DOODOOBROWN
- › Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream, Extra Strength Formula,... by skinybabe
- › Caro Light Lightening Beauty Cream by skinybabe
- › Mobile User Guide by gymrat
- › Lushous March Giveaway by JenniferO
- › Kassy's Basic Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Serum by gymrat
- › Vit C Serum with Glutathione by gymrat
- › Determining Your Skin Type by gymrat
- › Summer Time Scrub by gymrat
- › Hair Hints/Tips by monicas
- › Kassy's Easy Lip Balm by gymrat
- › Kassy's 20% C,E,FA with B5 by gymrat
- › Kassy's Quick & Easy Sunscreen by gymrat