Skin Care Talk banner

mequinol

16K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  BlancoNoir 
#1 ·
im still curious about mequinol.... is it can whiter the skin stronger than Hidroquinon? weaker than monobenzone, isn't permanent whitening.... what if i stop used it?... will I be darker?... should I use it 4 the rest of my life?... thanks...

#2 ·
you probably dont want to be using mequinol, hydroqinone, or mono for the rest of your life. that would be stupid. you can maintain your skin color with a good exfoliation, acid peels, topical vitamin Cs, and sunscreens. supposedly mequinol has a semi-perminant lightening effect. so that means that you lighten your skin and eventually some of the results will be perminant. two steps forward and 1 step kinda thing. but im waiting to see if anyone gets perminant lighteing from mequinol. but you shouldnt use any of the phenols forever. the stuff gets absorbed into your body and who knows what kind of damage it can do long term.

#6 ·
can maintain your skin color with a good exfoliation, acid peels, topical vitamin Cs, and sunscreens. supposedly mequinol has a semi-perminant lightening effect.
I've tried all those.. and although they've made my skin somewhat softer and nicer-looking, none of those had a whitening effect on my skin. I also wanna try Mequinol because I hear its not as bad as mono.. and mono would be too extreme with me.

#4 ·
Hi,Im from Brighterskin...I asked my Derm Doctor about Mequinol this morning..she started looking it up and said its another type of hydroquine(?)I told her I was intrested in trying it,so she said we would talk about it the end of the month at my appointment,she also threw out some other drugs that suppose to be the best prescription out,I told her whatever she put me on it has to be the strongest skin lightener because I have really bad pigmentation,and skin damage so she agreed and I'll keep you all posted.I havent told her I tried Mono 20% for a month but I will tell her during my appointment,so she'll see how desparate I am.

#5 ·
hiii prettty... thats good you allready askto the expert... please ...always inform your update about that to this forum,it will be a big help 4 me... may I know about your experience with your mono?... have U allready get a good result?... everybody in brighterskin said that in 1 mounth mono will works.... thanks....

#7 ·
Hi Adis,I sure will keep you updated on what my Derm Doctor says and write it down,Im gonna really push for Mequinol though,My appointment is on the 30th or 31 st of August,so I'll keep ya posted,~KEEP ME POSTED ALSO ON THE MEQUINOL,IF ANYONE TRIES IT FIRST~As far as the 20% Micro Mono,oh yes it does work and Ii found myself using it about 4 weeks exactly then I stopped because I noticed where I had acne it wasnt looking clear,and I assume its because its all the gross stuff under my skin showing through,so now Im on Accutane,and I'll just use horrible but works(because it turns u really dark after you stop,even with 40 spf sunblock) Fair &Flawless 5x gel.Until my doctor sets me up with a prescription.

#8 ·
ok guys I found out that you CAN GET mequinol ON Goldpharma.com !!!!!!! I'M GONNA GET THE 10% FOR $8.00 AND I'M GONNA GET THE RA AT ALL DAY CHEMIST AND USE BOTH PRODUCTS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.