Purging from OCM - Page 2

Thread: Purging from OCM

Quote Originally Posted by 2blue View Post
    I've used grape kernel oil for a three days now. The pores on my nose is deeper and worse than ever. If it doesn't get better I have to go back to cleanser, salicylic acid and hylauronic serum. Is this a transitional thing too?

I am thinking of optional oils for cleaning. What is the lightest oils of them all? Evening primrose? I don't get this at all from pure rosehip or other blends. I might have to do a search for organic cold pressed grape seed oil, all I get here is Spanish or German fondue oil, but it's pure grape kernel.

Regular cleanser is good after the OCM ?
    At the moment ive noticed the pores on my nose deeper and much more noticable and I use jojoba and grapeseed. Also my skin is now getting oilyier the next day.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

fawnie,
    so sorry to hear you are having such a bad reaction to OCM. I used 20% castor oil, 20 %jojoba and the rest grape seed oil. My face actually gets really tight after I steam it about 4 times and all the oil is wiped off. Smaller pores, too. Maybe the oils in your Oil Lusso are too heavy/rich . The grape seed is nice and light. Someone (Gab?) tried olive oil and thought it was too heavy.
    I actually have to use a moisturizer on my face but I can use the tret without it stinging.
    Hope this helps.

Living well is the best revenge.

Hey LNL, you got a source for the last sentence in this post?
    https://www.skincaretalk.com/basic-sk...tml#post114647
    And anyone else if you know anything about this. It sounds very interesting.
    ISLAM. . . this cancerous infestation of demonically infused destruction, that is sweeping over the entire world like sulfuric volcanic puss spewed forth from the pit of hell . . . (maybe next time I’ll tell you how I really feel about this).

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

im behind.. what is OCM?
    Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride - Gary Allan.

John 3:16

OCM - oil cleansing method. My new favorite way to cleanse my skin. There is a ton of great info about it here at SCT.

Oil Cleansing Method

Quote Originally Posted by JE55ICA View Post
    im behind.. what is OCM?
    The Oil Cleansing Method - A simple, cleansing facial massage for clear skin!
    ISLAM. . . this cancerous infestation of demonically infused destruction, that is sweeping over the entire world like sulfuric volcanic puss spewed forth from the pit of hell . . . (maybe next time I’ll tell you how I really feel about this).

lol.. sorry----- I so knew that! I just got home from work..brain is exhausted. : )
    Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride - Gary Allan.

John 3:16

I also use the Lumene and so far so good, no breakouts, and my face is really oily and breaks out easily. I make sure to add water to my palms and emulsify it, before I rinse it out.

I just ordered the Origins Clean Energy cleansing oil, don't know why, Lumene is working fine...well actually I do know why.... I'm a product junkie now!!!....Anyways, my point is that I will let you guys now how they compare. I like the ingredients to The Origins better, but we will see. I will let you guys know if the Origins is as amazing as the girls on Makeup Alley say it is.
    "Yoga is the fountain of youth, you're only as young as your spine is flexible"

LOL...sorry guys, I just re-read my post and it sounds like I think I have better reviews than the gals at MakeupAlley. I meant I will humbly give you guys the opinion of a girl that has oily acne prone skin
    "Yoga is the fountain of youth, you're only as young as your spine is flexible"

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements