Fav perfume..Do you change perfumes/scents for summer/winter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Fav perfume..Do you change perfumes/scents for summer/winter

Fav perfume..Do you change perfumes/scents for summer/winter

I want to change my usual perfume and find something lighter for summer. I use Jean Paul Gaultier but that is more of a heavier "winter" scent.

Do you use a different scent for the seasons? And what is it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Comme des Garcons Series 8 Energy C Three Fragrance Sampler - The Perfumed Court

Comme des Garçons ("like the boys&quot has nice light scents perfect for spring and summer! They're simple, uncomplicated, often one-note scents that are refreshing and wearable by both genders. I like Peppermint for summer - it's not candy cane peppermint, but more like garden mint...light, refreshing, cool.

Peppermint Eau de Toilette by Comme des Garcons Series 5: Sherbet

They have samples for $3

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post
    Comme des Garcons Series 8 Energy C Three Fragrance Sampler - The Perfumed Court

Comme des Garçons ("like the boys&quot has nice light scents perfect for spring and summer! They're simple, uncomplicated, often one-note scents that are refreshing and wearable by both genders. I like Peppermint for summer - it's not candy cane peppermint, but more like garden mint...light, refreshing, cool.

They have samples for $3
    Wow what a cool site! I've never heard of Comme des Garcons before. I love how you can order the samples too rather than having to buy full size.

The site is really interesting on how you can order sample packs of scents from decades ago. It's like the whole history of perfume. I'll have fun surfing through it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post

They have samples for $3
    OMG I'm so excited I just found Gucci Accenti on this site which I love but has been discontinued in the USA for years. again Fawnie!

Quote Originally Posted by scorpgirl View Post
    I want to change my usual perfume and find something lighter for summer. I use Jean Paul Gaultier but that is more of a heavier "winter" scent.

Do you use a different scent for the seasons? And what is it?
    Nope I never change my scent!! I wear it year round!! It is the official gymrat scent to those that know me. When people ride in my car they will say, mmmmmmmmmmmmm smells like gymrat. When they come over, mmmmmm smells like gymrat. It is a purfume I never get tired of. Of course I try others but always come back to ol faithful-

Coco Mademoiselle - Chanel Fragrance
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Nope I never change my scent!! I wear it year round!! It is the official gymrat scent to those that know me. When people ride in my car they will say, mmmmmmmmmmmmm smells like gymrat. When they come over, mmmmmm smells like gymrat. It is a purfume I never get tired of. Of course I try others but always come back to ol faithful-

Coco Mademoiselle - Chanel Fragrance
    Yes I always have my old faithfuls. I was thinking of trying some different ones for summer. I love perfume, only it's so hard at the perfume counter because once you've tried one scent on all the others are kinda lost if you try to test them.

Your Coco looks good, I love oriental fragrances that have what I call a spicy, warm scent to them.

Scorpgirl:

Kimono Rose by Thymes is the sexiest most devine and wonderful fragrance you will ever imagine ... talking about seductive, yet light and airy ... I love love love it ...

Also "Michael" by Michael Kors is a wonderful winter fragrance ... it can be worn during summer months as well ... but it doesn't top Kimono Rose for summer ... no way ...

Let me know if you try it out ... you will see what it does for you ...

Libra with Love

Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    Scorpgirl:

Kimono Rose by Thymes is the sexiest most devine and wonderful fragrance you will ever imagine ... talking about seductive, yet light and airy ... I love love love it ...

Also "Michael" by Michael Kors is a wonderful winter fragrance ... it can be worn during summer months as well ... but it doesn't top Kimono Rose for summer ... no way ...

Let me know if you try it out ... you will see what it does for you ...

Libra with Love
    When it comes to perfume I will try anything. I'm going to have to write down all these names and go to the store and spend all day spritzing and smelling!

I love perfumes because they smell so different on each individual, so it can become your own true fragrance. The one perfume I never liked on anyone was Poison, oh boy did that perfume give me a headache.

Scorp... I so agree about "Poison" ... it is a disgustingly heavy and obscene fragrance ... yes, it is a headache producing substance ... does the same to me ...

Sleep tight.

Libra

I switch. I have 2 lighter scents (Bvlgari Green Tea and CKOne) that I use in spring/summer. In fall/winter I use Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum and Kiehl's EDT Musk Oil spray. I am not a fan of musk at all but the Kiehls works well; I think it's a lighter musk.

I don't love scents that smell heavily floral at any time of the year. And if I find any scent that I love, I will stick with it for many years.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements