Beyonce perfume

Thread: Beyonce perfume

Beyonce perfume

I just got a bottle of Beyonce's perfume called Heat
    It is sweet-smelling, like Angel or Miss Dior Cherie

BeautySleep, I know you also like perfume, have you tried this one?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ugh, I hate the way it smells. I can't even describe it, other than that I was very disappointed that it lacked any real spice and hook- especially after the promotions for it. At least some people like it. -Shrugs-
    Hidden Content
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Never give it." -Marion Wright Edelman

What's a little pain, to get what you want?

Try beyonce pulse blue bottle lovely

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Heat rush is bomb! I work at a fragrance store and for Valentine's day all the guys was buying it for they special lady. Its the good smell and it stays. Gosh * I remember this guy had a nice fragrance and omg he would hug me and that smell was on my clothes it smelt sooo damn good anyway I think every chick should have something a fragrance they will remember. If y'all break up he get a new chick and she don't smell like u! She smell like idk **** haha. -_- sorry for the long post I'm at work very very bored. Good luck. And pulse is beautiful too
    Let them talk

Is
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    Heat rush is bomb! I work at a fragrance store and for Valentine's day all the guys was buying it for they special lady. Its the good smell and it stays. Gosh * I remember this guy had a nice fragrance and omg he would hug me and that smell was on my clothes it smelt sooo damn good anyway I think every chick should have something a fragrance they will remember. If y'all break up he get a new chick and she don't smell like u! She smell like idk **** haha. -_- sorry for the long post I'm at work very very bored. Good luck. And pulse is beautiful too
    Is rush the orange red pink one

Yes. Heat rush. Pulse is blue and the regular heat is red and smells bad.
    Let them talk

I like the perfume "curve". Smells lovely

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements