Are their any Atkins Lifestylers here?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: Are their any Atkins Lifestylers here?

Are their any Atkins Lifestylers here?

Just wondering if there are any SCT users that are on the Atkins?

I have been doing Atkins since Feb and lost 23lbs... i'm on Phase 4 and loving every second of it... and its so easy...

oh and since i have lowered my carbs and sugar intake my face smooth with little to no zits!!!

if you don't know what atkins is visit their site at Atkins? - Official Site - is a powerful life-time approach to successful weight loss and weight management.
    well that was fun!Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

ME! for years now. I get off of it occasionally but I always go back and lose the 3-4 pounds I gain in just a week to 10 days. It is an awesome diet.
    Top 3 products for skin Vit C serum, RA and SS

Thats wonderful Goat Lady... i really really didn't know how amazing it really was... i used to down Atkins... but now i can say that i love it...

How many years have you been on it?

What is your fave recipe?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

how long.............about 7 now. I tried low calorie, low fat etc and found myself STARVING and not losing a pound. Got on the induction phase of Atkins and lost 5 pounds in ONE week. I was hooked.

Fave recipe got to think about that for a while. Still early for me and I haven't had my second cup of java

same here ! the best one, works for me every time, also have the cookbook.
    good luck candysparks you won't regret it.

i found a recipe for a chocolate 'cake' that i adore... when i get home i'll post it... but other than that i think my fave recipe is for some faux mashed potatoes... i take califlower and radishes boil them, mash them and add butter and sour cream! yummy...

i have tried a lot of eat healthy options and this one works the best so far... 7 years is inspiring! i can't wait to state the same thing! yay!

thanks desertrose... what cookbook do you have? i'm always on the look out for atkin cookbooks

i have Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution & Cookbook. more than 200 delicious
    recipes. even when i don't 'follow' the diet, i still use the recipes.

* i like the chocolate sponge layer cake *

thanks Desertrose!! i'm totally going to look up that book now on amazon so i can purchase it... i love having good recipes and oh man the chocolate sponge layer cake sounds devine!!

my man totally makes a tres leche cake (3 milks cake) its amazing and only 3 net carbs per slice... he has some wonderful talent in the *******!

Quote Originally Posted by candysparks View Post
    thanks Desertrose!! i'm totally going to look up that book now on amazon so i can purchase it... i love having good recipes and oh man the chocolate sponge layer cake sounds devine!!

my man totally makes a tres leche cake (3 milks cake) its amazing and only 3 net carbs per slice... he has some wonderful talent in the *******!
    you very lucky to have a man that talented in the ******* !
    mine makes scrumptious breakfasts and a good cup of tea.
    i love cooking/baking and entertain a lot. there is a saying,
    "a man's love goes through his stomach ?"

One of my favs is the pumpkin pie with pecan crust and I also love the fake mashed taters

Here is the nut crust recipe
    Low Carb Cheesecake Nut Crust - 81157 - Recipezaar

Here is the pie
    http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Cru...kin-Pie-104352

I can't tell you how often I have this for breakfast with whipped cream. What other diet can you do that and actually LOSE weight?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements