How can I make my eye lashes grow? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: How can I make my eye lashes grow?

Almost forgot - they are offering $10 off $50 or more order - through the end of the month DOLLAR10 - good thru sept 30 - i just placed an order last month, but may have to take advantage of the code...
    from the innocent comment of a child comes the truth of observation - Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

thank you !!!!

Castor oil! Seriously it works awesome! just put some on a q tip and rub it on the roots of the lashes at bedtime. I have long lashes but when I use the castor oil, they get even longer, and it works fast. I was using it all over my face but it made the peach fuzz on my face grow longer and faster, I dont want that lol. Good luck!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

To make my lashes longer.. I use a mix of 'Vaseline petroleum jelly, Castor oil and Vitamin E' with an old mascara brush (well cleaned) and a clear empty mascara tube to put my mix in. I've always had long lashes but always wanted them a little longer. And this works for me and I also brush this on my brows as well. Which my brows have grown thicker and longer. I always had problems with the length of my brows.. But now the hair is growing back now! I do this at night or during the day when I'm not going anywhere special.

Msm vitamins grew my eyelashes nice

oil gets in my eyes and makes my vision blurry, can't do it

Girlll use castor oil and Vaseline every night before you go to sleep !:heart_eyes:

You could use almond and jojoba oil. The downside is sometimes the oil get into your eyes leaving it a bit blurry. It does work though...

I use Vitamin E oil. I used to do it daily but I've gotten out of the habit but I imagine any fatty oil at least twice a day will work. I'm going to get back on this. Kind of been neglecting my eyelashes focusing on other body parts.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements