does mequinol completely depig? - Page 2

Thread: does mequinol completely depig?

i think mequinol does completely depigment, because it's used instead of mono to depig vitilgo sufferers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

girl you depigged?

no, lol I'm not completely dipigmented yet, I don't want to be completely dipigmented. But I can certainly see how this can eventually make someone depigmented. But the good thing is it lightens shade by shade, I'll stop once I get to an ideal shade. I think I'll get there honestly in a few months. I like Drake's skin tone. but with both mono and mequinol once you get to a certain color, doesn't mean you'll stay there. People who have completely depigmented with both had some pigment come back. But I think that can be avoided with a little maintance. I'm pretty sure this is what I read.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

what colour were you before and now?

Well I don't know how to describe skin tones accurately. I would say before it was like a light brown skin tone. Now it's just much, much more light brown maybe? Some areas it's much lighter. However my arm is still brown.

Also Girl, is menquinol a cream?
    There is no one way to be Beautiful!!!

~Dez'Vina~

Well mequinol it self is powder, but most people use it mixed in with creams. Then one I sell is the actual powder, but you can buy it in cream form from goldpharma.

Quote Originally Posted by bethjogs View Post
    Will it make white spots on my skin or make it gradually lighter?
    it will gradually lighter you with a white spots. They will fade of with the time.
    Mequinol is semi-permanent. It cann't depig you. You can tan.

Titi, it gradually lightens with white spots? Thats strange, Mega and a bunch of other people didnt report that side effect Can you elaborate? Girl, you use 40%, do you have white spots?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

So mequinol 2% is semi-permanent or should a higher percentage like 5% be used for semi-permanency?

Girl, what percentage do you use on your skin?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements