Hands, knuckles.... Total disaster!!!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 Last

Thread: Hands, knuckles.... Total disaster!!!

Hands, knuckles.... Total disaster!!!

Remember when I said that I used the TCA peel for my hands?
    Well yeah, it did work... For like a WEEK. Then everything just went back to normal! I've been crying all day everyday.. Seriously! My hands and my feet are just disgusting! It's so annoying because people just automatically assume i'm bleaching and make fun of me...I was looking through past photo's of me and even though I was light I always had dark knuckles. Please, Please Pleaseeeeeeeeeee can someone help me on this issue. I know it may sound pathetic but I have actually contemplated suicide before. Yes, it sounds silly but it's not nice to be constantly referred to as the "girl that bleaches" and have no friends at college because of this. I have tried practically everything! I need quick results! Can someone please help me on what to do? I start university in September and I don't want the same thing that happened to me at college to happen to me again ... Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Sorry about the poor lighting... Took this picture in a dim room.

Use the fair and flawless suntan remover cream is using with some lactic acid Delegate Angel or 5xf gel , I posted TCA peel is not good for body peeling but some go ahead with it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

You are beautiful dont worry about what those other people say.Just hold your head up high!They are probably just jealous and they need to pick on others to make them feel better.You will get through this good luck i will pm you about the situation

The 5xgel will sort that out. Btw, did you use sunscreen on your hands during & after the peel?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Just like perfection: Needs no correction: Absolutely FLAWLESS Hidden Content Hidden Content

just asking i know the tca peel is good for knuckles and fine lines.. which places can you apply it and what are the places that you need to avoid

Sorry my darling things will be fine soon than you expect. It's happened to me a million times over, but the experts in this field will help you out as soon as they can. Nothing is ever too late - in the interim get pure glycerin as your handcream and wear a disposable latex gloves around the house and nothing else, till you get the expert advice...

Quote Originally Posted by Just Asking View Post
    Use the fair and flawless suntan remover cream is using with some lactic acid Delegate Angel or 5xf gel , I posted TCA peel is not good for body peeling but some go ahead with it.
    Thanks for your help!
    I didn't read your post about TCA, it's a shame that I didn't otherwise I wouldn't have touched it with a barge pole! It worked and I was happy for a week and then the darkness just rushed right back....

Quote Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
    Sorry my darling things will be fine soon than you expect. It's happened to me a million times over, but the experts in this field will help you out as soon as they can. Nothing is ever too late - in the interim get pure glycerin as your handcream and wear a disposable latex gloves around the house and nothing else, till you get the expert advice...
    Thank you Toffee. I will try and get the cream as soon as possible!! Do you know if I can get it from a chemist or something? How did you deal with the situation? I'm just really upset because being summer I can't go out with my hands like this because of re-darkening and even if I could I don't have no friends to go out with!!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteblackboy View Post
    The 5xgel will sort that out. Btw, did you use sunscreen on your hands during & after the peel?
    Yeah, I did.. But I don't know why.. It just went darker then what it was in the start after a week! It's really depressing. People are SO judgemental.

I have 5x gel at home.. I used it for a while but decided it wasn't doing anything for me.. I'll go back to it though. Do you know roughly how fast I will see results? And should I combine it with something like HQ or RA?

Thanks so much for your reply CB! Greatly appreciated.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements