200-500 Calorie Meal Plans - Page 2

Thread: 200-500 Calorie Meal Plans

Oh, THAT kind.

An occasional apple won't hurt. Avoid APPLE PIES, though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

No, not that kind! The kind where I hate the taste of celery, and even more so I hate the smell of celery; maybe because it smells the same way it tastes.

As if that mortal sin wasn't bad enough, I also hate that it's like a disease! It's like cat piss! Once it touches you, it's eeeerrrrvrehwhere! It won't go away! Ohcrap, now it's on your pants! How'd it get in your hair! Shower! Noooo, now it's all over you! I hate celery.
    Hidden Content
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Never give it." -Marion Wright Edelman

What's a little pain, to get what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Salvi View Post
    Right now, I'm living on steamed veggies, brown rice, and vegan protein shakes!
    nice washboard diet Salvi.
    ISLAM. . . this cancerous infestation of demonically infused destruction, that is sweeping over the entire world like sulfuric volcanic puss spewed forth from the pit of hell . . . (maybe next time I’ll tell you how I really feel about this).

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

WHOA! WHOA!

I think you need to see a therapist about your anger towards celery. We need a South African style truth and reconciliation commission. Shake hands for peace.

Hold on...

Wait...

what's that, Mr. celery?

NO! Bad celery! Bad!!!

On topic:
    I may consider this whole washboard diet thing. I don't really care for anything that dramatically makes my hips measurements smaller, but it's a battle I'm willing to take, since I can always build them back and my hips are pretty resistant! But I'd probably go for quinoa, eggs and steamed plus veggies. Plus, am I the only person who prefers my salad plain and likes to much on spinach raw?
    Hidden Content
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Never give it." -Marion Wright Edelman

What's a little pain, to get what you want?

Don't jump into it. It'll be tough at first. Start by cleaning up your diet 100% and eating at your BMR while working out 5 times a week. Gradually reduce your caloric intake and the intensity/frequency of your workouts along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by periwinkle View Post
    nice washboard diet Salvi.
    Thank you again for the Lyle McDonald link! That guy is a God send. He just cuts through all the pseudo-scientific BS, and his stuff is geared for advanced folks. I don't need to read more articles about how to eat six small meals a day and work out. *Yawn* I need articles that discuss how to go from lean to ripped to shredded!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvi View Post
    Thank you again for the Lyle McDonald link! That guy is a God send. He just cuts through all the pseudo-scientific BS, and his stuff is geared for advanced folks. I don't need to read more articles about how to eat six small meals a day and work out. *Yawn* I need articles that discuss how to go from lean to ripped to shredded!
    I highly recommend his books "The Ultimate Diet 2.0....and "The Stubborn Fat Solution"........just amazing info. in these 2 books......a legit drug free way to lose all the bodyfat you want while maintaining or even gaining muscle.
    Even if you don't follow these diets....the info alone is worth the price. Great stuff.
    ISLAM. . . this cancerous infestation of demonically infused destruction, that is sweeping over the entire world like sulfuric volcanic puss spewed forth from the pit of hell . . . (maybe next time I’ll tell you how I really feel about this).

We think alike, Peri! I already got "The Ultimate Diet 2.0."!!! I'm reading it now!

I have to eat. I just workout a little harder.

Depriving myself as never worked well for me.
    Hidden Content It's with GOD's grace that I am a survivor....

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements