Skin Care Talk banner

G&G TEINT LIGHTENING BEAUTY CRÈME (Pink)

2M views 13K replies 647 participants last post by  pengcaramelglo 
#1 ·
Testimony to share - I got 3 jars of this cream for my Daughter (19) back in February and now she's gone 3 to 4 shades lighter all over, everyone keeps asking her what she's using. She's done some modelling job in the interim and her regime is just to use retin a 0.05% cream on her face and dark stubborn areas and she looks really good, I just can't believe it.

http://www.guesso.com/ggd56crg.html

#5 ·
Yes, I'm in the UK so I could only get the 200g jar. She's on her 3rd jar now and its so nice, you can hardly get the pink jar cream now all I see in the market is the red jar cream. This cream works wonders and I'm so tempted to try it just like her but I'm using the Kligman's method now and so confused - It doesn't help if you see the testimony every single day...lol

#6 ·
that's kind of weird...why not have sent her the kligman's formula instead? or if the g&g works great for her that encouraged you to send it to her, how did you know it worked so great if you never tried it before? it say bearberry and kojic acid..i never known of these 2 to be such powerful lightening ingredients, bearberry is rather mild and ka would have to be used at significant amounts in order to provide dramatic results on it's own but the increase of irritation is more likely....there must be something else in there like hq (which is fine) or something else if it can push 3-4 shades in like 4 - 4.5 months? I'm just a little curious..physically seeing the results that have been seen helps some (identity can be hidden though for privacy).

#7 ·
A bit confused here, I'm talking about my daughter and I bought the cream for her back in February and I'm using the kligman's formula. I can see her dramatic result because of retin a. Sorry can't post my daughters pictures but will see what I can do to edit her face and all and post it so you can see

#19 ·
Thanks for sharing your daughters regimen IMO there is no need to show your daughter's pictures to prove that this cream worked for her. Unless you really want to. Posting ingredients is enough for members to review them and decide whether they want to use this cream or not. Some people aren't comfortable with showing their pictures because of an incident that happened a few months back it doesn't matter whether some features are covered or not. Others have shared their pictures without anyone asking them for proof it is a matter of choice.

#9 ·
Ingredients: Aqua(water), Stearyl alcohol, Petrolatum(paraffin), Paraffinum ilquidum(mineral oil), Kojic acid, Atrosphylos uva-ural(bearterry extracts), Isopropyl myristate,Glyerin, 1% octylmethoxycinnamate, A.H.A(citric, glycolic,lactic, malic, sallcylic, tartaric acids), Cyclomethicone, Sodium metabisulfite, Fragrance, Simondsia, chinensis(jojoba oil), Triticum vulgare(wheat gem oil), Propylparaben, Cetyl alcohol, Methyl paraben, Polysorbate 60, 0.5%butylmethoxydlbenzoylmethane, BHT, Tocopheryl acetate, 3% D.S.N.56.

#368 ·
This is what I don't get.

There is all this clout about G&G, but you know what the ingredients are. If you want to try out this combination, make a DIY cream w/ a base lotion, then add:

-kojic acid & bearberry extract
-malic acid
-glycolic acid
-wheat germ, jojoba oil
-glycerin
-vitamin E oil
-citric acid to adjust.

There is no need to endanger yourselves when you can find the active ingredients and put them into a safe (paraben-free for one thing) cream.

#13 ·
Its from the ivory coast.
Its probably altered with steroids an d metals...
Bio Clair
Caro light
Body light the list is long but it most likely has steroids
The bear berry labeling is deceptive most products from Ghana,ivory coast and other African manufactured and Asian manufactures are altered the labeling is just so that customs don't catch them
And how many people would actually but some thing that says "steroids in side"
Well I wouldn't.
Its altered I think well that's my opionion toffee I could be wrong.

#14 ·
Its from the ivory coast.
Its probably altered with steroids an d metals...
Bio Clair
Caro light
Body light the list is long but it most likely has steroids
The bear berry labeling is deceptive most products from Ghana,ivory coast and other African manufactured and Asian manufactures are altered the labeling is just so that customs don't catch them
And how many people would actually but some thing that says "steroids in side"
Well I wouldn't.
Its altered I think well that's my opionion toffee I could be wrong.

#16 ·
okay that is a possibility, how G&G cream be tested, but even it its got steroids she uses it with retin a which will combat the side effect of any steriod just like the kligman's formula. I haven't seen any bad sign yet, no stretch marks, her skin is plump as always. What other sign should I be looking for please.

She initially wanted to get an even tone because she is naturally fair but over the years sun damage, but she loves the result and her body is awesome.

#17 ·
Hello peeps

I've got the G&G lotion too but i dont use it often because it stinks and like someone already said, its made in the Ivory Coast so i'm a bit skeptical as to whats in it. So far i'm mainly using it on my feet and hands, its great after a pedicure because the main ingredient (judging by the ingredients list) is AHA so it smooths tough skin nicely.

But i'm using 1% RA and Carotein cream now with nice results, i wouldnt risk G&G all over because it most probably does contain all sorts of dodgey ingredients although so far i have not experienced any adverse effects from its use and i've been using it on and off all year.

#21 ·
I bought some in february from GUESSO....IT WORKS!!!!! MY FACE GOT ABOUT 2 SHADES LIGHTER IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS(SO SOFT AND GLOWY
!!! I DID NOT USE IT ON MY BODY BECAUSE I GOT SH18(RED LID BOTTLE=JUNK). I STOP USING IT WHEN I JOINED THIS FORUM AND LEARNED ABOUT OTHER PRODUCTS (HQ/RA). MAYBE I SHOULD USE IT ALL OVER MY BODY FOR ABOUT A MONTH OR 2 AND THEN RESUME MY RA/HQ BECAUSE ITS NOT WORKING WHAT SO EVER. OK SO I WILL USE THE G&G AND DO WEEKLY LACTIC PEELS!!

NO BEFORE AND AFTER PICS BECAUSE I WAS NOT ONE TO DO SO......

#22 ·
Ok just read about mixing it with ra----i surely am going to do so am so hyped about the results :d because i did not use it with ra the first time and had not did any peels then.....and it worked great. Can't wait!!! :d

#24 ·
yeah it realy does work...idk why i stoped using it..i got consumed with the hq/ra craze.....i really LOVED THE RESULTS...AND I HAD NOT DONE ANY PEELS AND DID NOT KNOW YET ABOUT RA..... I HEARD THE BOTTLE(PIC LID) WORKS GREAT FOR BODY....

#25 ·
Hmm my Makari DOES have a 30 day money back guarente. Maybe I could return it and buy the g&g? So fair with Makari its been a few days over a week. Not really any lightening so far. My acne did go down significantly because of using BHA toner, cod liver oil, zinc, retin a. Makari has so many pore clogging stuff in it and oils. I honestly think if I wasnt using the Makari my skin would be flawless with no acne! But I do have dark spots uneven tone thats why im using makari >.<''. Does the g&g contain anything that would clog the pores? I know Makari does.

#27 ·
Before and After

Before- January 1st 2010
After - Today

REGIME
For Body
Shower Morning and evening
Exfoliating Gloves with likas Papaya soap

After shower cream body with
G&G TEINT LIGHTENING BEAUTY CRÈME (Pink) mixed with RA 0.05%

For Face
Wash face Morning and evening with St Ives apricot scrub- Invigorating
For morning- cream face with sure white active gel
For evening- cream face with RA 0.05% with Sure white active Gel....(very similar to Carotein nourishing gel)

both face and body blend very well
My complextion has maintained, as well as soft and radiant.

#70 ·
Before and After

Before- January 1st 2010
After - Today

REGIME
For Body
Shower Morning and evening
Exfoliating Gloves with likas Papaya soap

After shower cream body with
G&G TEINT LIGHTENING BEAUTY CRÈME (Pink) mixed with RA 0.05%

For Face
Wash face Morning and evening with St Ives apricot scrub- Invigorating
For morning- cream face with sure white active gel
For evening- cream face with RA 0.05% with Sure white active Gel....(very similar to Carotein nourishing gel)

both face and body blend very well
My complextion has maintained, as well as soft and radiant.
Toffee this is your daughter? the 1st picture is her after pic? really lovely.

#31 ·
Hhmm because my G&G has an awefull chemical smell, i just presumed it was the AHA in it but if its not supposed to smell like that i'll go back to the shop i bought it from. Maybe i bought the old formula.

In any case, its defo best to use it in conjuction with RA or LA lotion but thats the case with all skin lightener creams anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.