!!!!!!Insane for Insanity!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: !!!!!!Insane for Insanity!!!!!

!!!!!!Insane for Insanity!!!!!

Hey SCT

So skincaretalk started to advertise for insanity and I find it really funny because I ordered mine like the day they started advertising so I see it as a sign lol.

I have not seen anyone post it on here and amazed at that since Insanity is not your typical workout cd
    INSANITY - Fitness, Nutrition, Diet, Weight Loss Official Web site as you can see it is pretty extreme with some hopefully extreme results.

I purchased the workout a couple of days ago and am anxiously waiting I will begin and track my progress on here I might post pictures but hopefully some of you have purchased it and can share your journey's and progress so.....Let the burning Begin!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

OMG!!!! Just got word that my insanity will not be here until Aug. 3 man I hate slow shipping but nothing I can do so until then I'll just keep running every night.

I guess no one has tried Insanity because no one has posted...?

hunter let me know you like these workouts. do you think those pics are before and afters, after just 60 days? i am not sure if i believe that, but the workouts do look intense.
    Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.
    Sophia Loren

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ok I was tricked the postal service stated it would arrive in a few weeks nd it actually came today!!!!!

@ladolcevita81 I started Insanity today and the first day is only the fit test and I just have to say this is insane but I love it in the first few minutes I was drenched and right now my legs are a little weak so from only doing the fit test I actually can beleive that people are getting those results in 60 days but we will see how it goes!

good luck Hunter cant wait to see your results dont waste away though hun!
    If life is bugging you just say MEH!!!

Angel Hair thank you for the well wishings I definitely will not waste away I'm more worried about staying away from the junk food lol.

I've tried P90X!! that worked wonderfully....after I was done I gave to my brother he loves it!!! these work out programs all do the same thing muscle confusion! insanity should work well!

hunter keep us up to date! looks good this program!
    Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.
    Sophia Loren

I'm really glad people are using these work out plans...I seriously dont believe that weights are the ONLY way to go when working out

Day 2 today and I can barely type right now if you plan on buying this YOU HAVE TO BE DEDICATED I mean it is only day 2 and it is not going to get any easier. I am going to keep pushing though I want the results. I'll update my progess after I finish week 1.

@skittles Yeah I was comparing P90X and Insanity and I am just not into weights like that and I did not want to go out and purchase the equipment so Insanity was the road for me.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements