NP/RA disaster
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: NP/RA disaster

NP/RA disaster

5 times i used the NP/RA combo between my thighs well.............. it litterally removed the skin of me. between my legs are lighter alright but PINK from the skin gone! it's painful when i walk. damn it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

this stuff is too strong !

I use burt's bee's res-q ointment (can be found at drug stores or Borders) on any open wounds and find it very soothing. If you have cats or dogs, don't let them at it as it contains cocoa.
    Hidden Content
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Never give it." -Marion Wright Edelman

What's a little pain, to get what you want?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

lol i remember when i first started with ra i had an awful burn from it in my belly button and groin area and in between the meat of my thighs!!!zinc oxide took it away

thank you girls for your tips. i will try 'cos right now i'm in **# pain !

What a shame that this happened to you!

- Did you perform a tolerance test first?
    - Did you introduce the new agent slowly?

This is not something that you can just jump into right away but must introduce to your skin slowly so it can adapt.

The area will heal rapidly with a little Polysporin or Ozonol & some generic OTC mild hydrocortisone ointment.
    All resources, instructions, definitions, tips, warnings & safety precautions etc. can be accessed by clicking Hidden Content . Just scroll until you find what you need!

Steroid based product is pretty effective, ra is an exfoliant, plse becarefull.

@blackgirl111 what percentage of Ra did you use

@ blackgirl111
    Yessssssssss this has happen to me before....I know how you feel,
    this likely to have happen because of inner thigh friction.

Here's a suggestion:
    After U apply the Polysporin or Ozonol & some generic OTC mild hydrocortisone ointment if you have the leg SPANX or just some old Cheap opaque THICK like Pantyhose - cut off the legs, to the area that suffice you - this will allow you to continue your regular day and your legs will not rub in that area as bad (it works for dresses or pants).

I would also suggestion wearing them to bed because your legs will stick (OUCH)

This worked for me until healed
    Good Luck
    Beauty is SKIN DEEP
    Hidden Content Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by ondine View Post
    What a shame that this happened to you!

- Did you perform a tolerance test first?
    - Did you introduce the new agent slowly?

This is not something that you can just jump into right away but must introduce to your skin slowly so it can adapt.

The area will heal rapidly with a little Polysporin or Ozonol & some generic OTC mild hydrocortisone ointment.
    yes i did a test before on my hand and it was ok. i think it's because of the rubbing between my legs! even on my elbows the RA/NP removed dark skin but now my elbows are tender. there the skin has become so thin that when i lay my elbows on hard surface it's a little sore.
    and yes i wear something to prevent my legs to rub even more, i usually wear long shorts under my dresses, but no avail RA/NP burned me anyway and even close to my vagina.

last night and this morning i put ton of OTC hydrocortisone and shea butter on my wound and wore a thong under my skirt .. i hate thongs and i felt vunerable but it was either that or walk funny all day and pants or shorts would hurt me.

thanks for your advice girls. NP and especially RA 1% is no joke on touchy spot, i didn't know that.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements