Sunscreen Disaster

Thread: Sunscreen Disaster

Sunscreen Disaster

Hey yall,

Hows everyone. Well I spent 10 days in Vegas. I used Neutrogena sunblock diligently while I was there. My checks broke out in Milia like towards the end of the visit. Im still battling them. So I researched and it seems its common see article....

see reason #3
    5 Reasons Little White Bumps Are On Your Face and How to Get Rid Of Them

Its the only thing I can think that caused them.

Where Ive extracted them I have purple little hyperpigmentation spots.
    We're only talking 4 or so but enough to make me crazy.
    Happily Married to the most wonderful man on earth!Hidden Content
    ~ "When I fed the poor they called me a saint; When I asked why they were poor they called me a communist." (Anonymous)

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Welcome back Lizard! How did you like Vegas? Good thing you weren't here in July, it was the hottest month ever on record.

Oh..No!! And thank you. Hottest I ever saw in Vegas was 126..did it beat that? That was 3 years ago.
    Happily Married to the most wonderful man on earth!Hidden Content
    ~ "When I fed the poor they called me a saint; When I asked why they were poor they called me a communist." (Anonymous)

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Oh...maybe you should try a sunblock that has spf30...vegas sun is really scorching...so be extra careful
    Hidden Content "People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” Hidden Content

lizard!!! i had the same problem! i posted a thread about a month or so ago, how i used neutrogena on my cheeks, and i broke out with these big pimples, but left me with tons of milia! its been over a month, and i still can't get rid of them. its taking forever!
    Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.
    Sophia Loren

If got acne never use sunscreen unless you have to, they block the pores and make you breakout.

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    If got acne never use sunscreen unless you have to, they block the pores and make you breakout.
    Nonono!! everyone needs SS!!! Try ones with zinc oxide only which is very healing and soothing!! Devita @iHerb.com has a good one!!! Is not greasy and is non whitening!

Devita, Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30+, 1.7 oz (50 ml) - iHerb.com

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

first of all I dont understand why people still expose themselves to harmful UV rays anyways even with sun block you're not suppose to go marinate in the sun, its just there to protect you from the "little" rays that you're getting.

but...you can use um Retin A with fair and flawless to get rid the damage and breakouts.

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post
    Nonono!! everyone needs SS!!! Try ones with zinc oxide only which is very healing and soothing!! Devita @iHerb.com has a good one!!! Is not greasy and is non whitening!

Devita, Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30+, 1.7 oz (50 ml) - iHerb.com
    I just picked this up and its soooo nice! ...I'm finding it almost hard to believe that it offers solid protection lol....has this one held up out in the sun for you, fawnie?
    "And God help you if you are a phoenix - And you dare to rise up from the ash - A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy - While you are just flying past"

Many sunscreens now offer very good broad-spectrum protection in both the UVA and UVB ranges. I use VMV HYPOALLERGENICS
    Skin-Lightening, Full-Spectrum Indoor-Outdoor Sun + Light Screens

The most comprehensive protection — no other sun + light screen has measured protection factors against both outdoor and indoor UVA, UVB, Visible, and Infrared Light. SPF values up to 70-90, ultra-high PFAs (protection factor UVA). Light + comfortable even in hot, humid weather. Loaded with antioxidants. All Armada products effectively prevent sun-induced skin cancer, melasma + other hyperpigmentations, photoaging.

Its very great.
    la dolce vita
    Hidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements