how can i use Alpha Arbutin Powder to lighten me 2 shades from my orignal tone?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: how can i use Alpha Arbutin Powder to lighten me 2 shades from my orignal tone?

how can i use Alpha Arbutin Powder to lighten me 2 shades from my orignal tone?

can i mix it in water and put it on? Or water based lotion?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

2 shades = ? Post some pictures of your current colour and what you want your new one to be.

im a really light brown and would want to be a fair colour. If you look at a skin tone colour chart, im a shade 3 and would like to be a shade 2.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

That's still really inspecific as different charts have different standards. Can you reference some celebrities which you can compare to?

im like the olive girl and would want to be the fair girl

You could get pretty light with aa however you have to use a good sunscreen, you should probably use it with RA so it can absorb better.

Where do you obtain that arbutin powder ... and do you have to use distilled water or something ? I coudlnt imagine running tap water onto this thing and it working.. unelss I'm wrong lol

you can get it from here Alpha-Arbutin

I also have the powder and looking forward how to make a lotion or cream with it. I tried with water and eucerin lotion but when I put it on my face I can see the powder on my face. Girl can you please guide us how to mix it please?

skinproblem, sometimes that white cast is a problem you just have to deal with. You might try buying retin-a, it will help the product to absorb, so you don't waste any of the product. Also try something like propylene glycol as the base it's supposed to help. Also try to apply the mixture at night when you sleep so it doesn't matter if you have a white cast. If you have any more questions just ask.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements