I've read through the stickies and through various threads and have decided to embark on my long delayed lightening journey!
I've decided to start with the lactic acid 40% once a week for three months and after that will look into RA&HQ if I think I need it (huuuuge thanks to Ondine for all the helpful information!)
I just have a few questions I couldn't seem to find on the boards, please excuse me if they have been repeated over and over again >.<:
- Can I use LA 40% on my lips, nipples, and um 'lady bits'?
- I have a linea nigra from my last pregnancy, do you think LA 40% will get rid of it or will I need to use something else? If so, what would you suggest?
- I have a hypopigmented burn on my right leg, dermatologist said it would go away on it's own but a year on it doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast. I avoid scrubbing the area in the shower, but can I use the LA40% on it?
- I also have burns marks (from IPL) and marks left from in grown hairs, do you think the LA 40% will be enough to help lighten them and give me smooth even coloured skin? (ah the dream of perfect skin!)
- I have dark lines just above my bikini line, it's the creases where your inner thigh meets your upper body so to speak, well the inside of the creases are brown. It looks terrible, like I could use a really good scrubbing I've shown them to a dermatologist but she just said that happens with 'ethnic' skin . I'm planning on trying LA 40% on it, but I'm worried that the friction in the area + irritation from peel will just make it worse. I'm worried about using something too moist on it too because I do not want it to turn it into a breeding ground for fungus and other nasties Is there anything I can put on it that would help?
- I have super sensitive skin on my face and am thinking of diluting my LA40% to 20%, can I dilute the gel with water? Does it have to be distilled?
That's about it
Thank you sooo much for taking the time to read through all this and comment, I'm sorry it's so long!