Psoraisis suufer needs help - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Psoraisis suufer needs help

Humira. Yes. ILuvNY has used it I believe.

Has anyone tried Tazorac for psoriasis? Has anti-ageing effects as well.

Skin care research: Recent developments in receptor-selective retinoids.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    I have recently learned of a technique that is especially effective for the treatment of psoriasis. Since my discovery of this amazing treatment, it has been featured on the Tyra Bank's show. It is actually over a century old, and is being practiced from America, to Turkey to Asia. The treatment takes place in a tank filled with water and tiny, hungry, but toothless fish. You would relax in the pool of water and let the Garra Rufa fish aka doctor fish painlessly nibble away ONLY the dead skin cells and lick away the plaque that causes the red patches. The fish also release small amounts a skin rejuvenating enzyme called dithranol. This treatment would leave your skin silky smooth and perfectly exfoliated. I know, I know, it's a little extreme, but I thought I should share it with you anyway, just so you know there are alternative options out there. Some psoriasis suffers swear by this unconventional treatment. Good luck.

Peace
    Hi! Yeah! I've heard of the Fish Pedicure, but the whole body treatment kinda gives me the shivvers!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote Originally Posted by pumi View Post
    My mum is suffering from psoriasis. She has tried so many products without much success. Some of which do work but once she stopped using them, her skin problem started again. The other day I have bought her some natural medical soaps. I will let you know of any progress in a few weeks time.
    The soaps are not working unfortunately I have read somewhere on the net that jojoba oil is good for psoriasis. I will ask mum to give it a try and see if this cure is effective.
    *Hidden Content * ~.~ pumi ~.~ *Hidden Content *

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I know what you mean Fawnie! The fish are really small, what if they wiggle there way to a place that they don't belong. lol!! But if I were feeling daring and adventurous, I just might try it. While wearing an extremely protective bikini.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    I know what you mean Fawnie! The fish are really small, what if they wiggle there way to a place that they don't belong. lol!! But if I were feeling daring and adventurous, I just might try it. While wearing an extremely protective bikini.
    Ooohh-- sounds a bit scary to me
    *Hidden Content * ~.~ pumi ~.~ *Hidden Content *

I had a raging case of pustular psoriasis on hands and feet 5 years ago. I treated with Acupuncture, change in diet ( reduce processed foods add more fruits and veg ) and meditation as stress reliever. I also practice quigong on regular basis . I have now been clear for more about 3 years. It was a slow process, but I am happy not to have taken some of the drugs which can possibly produce very drastic side affects. My friends who have used prescribed meds have had breakthroughs of the P, and then between change up to the next med, the flares are worse than ever before.

I would recommend anyone to try to find a good acupuncturist and give it a try. It was a leap of faith for me, and has been very effective.

JJames

Mine faded everywhere except my elbows, which stayed for 7 years. I did a detox for 7 days. Room temperatrure water with half a squeezed lemon as soon as you wake, an hour later Freshly juiced vegetable juice with lemon and an apple, a pint, drank over the next two hours. Then snack on as much fruit as you like. A salad, undressed, in the evening, you can have a small potato or brown rice with it, dress with lemon or balsamic, followed by another pint of juice or a smoothie. Don't eat after 7pm. If you're serious about clearing them, this will flush everything out of your body and should do the trick. Loads of water too.I do this detox once a year now with a three day boost in June or July

Hi I'm dodo,I have psoriasis on my scalp an face, I use a steroid cream around my eyes an mouth I also use double base cream it's very pure an you can get it from your doctor r chemist.

I have psoriasis on my scalp. Its not an extreme case, but I do have my battle weeks, and the faxt that I live in a humid coast does not help! Anyway, I have very thick, curly (mostly just what I call 'static-y') hair and the hairs themselves are fine and coarse. Sometimes, the redness and flakes will spread down to my scalp line, making it look like I have some sort of personal problems that people cant help but double take at,if not out right stare. I looked online and tried so many things, with an exception of visiting a dermo, and nothing worked. But finally i found a video that answered it all. Its coconut oil to wash the inflamed area (this treats a break out), and a constant regimen of fish oil pills. It took a few weeks, but it slowly went down, and I rarely ever get inflamed.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements